Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pacesetter specific LT question.

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 09:14 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pacesetter specific LT question.

does the driver side header toe outward a bit? towards the door? im looking at a set of Duals and the driver side pipe toes in before it gets to the header, and he said it was made for his pacesetter longtubes and that the pacesetter's are made that the driverside one toes outward a bit. is this true?
Old 11-13-2006, 10:28 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yep sure is. Pretty much every LT I've seen for the LS1 does this. The driver side header outlet when mounted should point just about at the driver rear corner of the car.
Old 11-13-2006, 11:38 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

has anyone heard that they are cheep and they will rust even the armor coated ones?
Old 11-13-2006, 02:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1slow98Z28
has anyone heard that they are cheep and they will rust even the armor coated ones?
Armor coated? Not sure what that is but mine are ceramic coated and hold up perfectly fine. For those driving in colder climates where salt or sand is an issue, then a stainless header would be smarter, but I haven't heard of anyone having rust or any problems w/ the Pacesetters.