LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

So much for Comp Cams helping me: PENDING DATE OF ORDER AND SPECIFIC ISSUE

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 11:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default So much for Comp Cams helping me: PENDING DATE OF ORDER AND SPECIFIC ISSUE

I posted a while back about the 918 springs breaking within 150 miles after installing them. I ended up getting another set and now it is fine. Everybody seems to think that the springs were bad. They said the color of the springs are not right for the 918. Well I called comp and they seemed helpful for a while but now they won't return my phone calls or my emails. Brian Pitcher told me that they would call me about the refund or whatever but they never did. Now they won't even contact me back. I was always a big Comp fan but I am now having second thoughts. They seem like they make good products most of the time but if you have a problem you are on your own. Anybody else have a problem like this with Comp
Old 11-29-2006, 01:51 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Suggestions

- Be accurate and list all pertinent facts, everything that may have to do with the situation. Do not exaggerate, and do not omit information which may sway a situation - regardless of how it looks on you. Otherwise, folks will get upset about what they may perceive to be lying, when they are being accused of something.

- Exhaust ALL POSSIBLE OPTIONS before posting in here. Try email, try PMs, try phone calls if you have their number. That way you will at least be able to say you tried everything you could before posting.

- For situations involving sponsors, CALL THEM FIRST. If you come on here posting about a sponsor issue and you haven't called, your thread MAY BE LOCKED UNTIL YOU DO. There is only so much that can be accomplished via emails or PMs; sometimes it just requires a phone call.

----------------------------------------------------------------

These are the basic guides for posting. Considering there is no mention of which sponsor in particular as in Vendor Name not person name, there is no way to address this.

Thank you,
Moderator Feedback