Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS6 in my 56 Chevy

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 12:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS6 in my 56 Chevy

hey guys, i want to put a LS6 in my 56 Chevy and do not know where to even start. Where can i purchase all the parts and how much will the whole conversion cost ? what will i need to buy ? is there anyone who has a list of parts i will need. thanks !
Old 12-06-2006, 01:11 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

S&P has many part to handle your swap.. Nice stuff but $$$.... Just search for the tri-five swap and you should be able to get all the information you need.

good luck and keep us posted..
Old 12-06-2006, 08:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

There is another thread here you may want to subscribe to-> Tri Five Thread .

S&P mentioned above provides a DVD to give you some information. It can be overwwhelming.

I have found, after the fact, that there are sources for some of the stuff other than S&P for less $. But overall, they have a good variety of the stuff, and are great support. Very friendly and willing to work with you. So for that, I'm willing to pay more for some stuff.

I was wishing that I had someone I could just actually talk to when I started. If you want to PM me, I don't mind finding some time to give you a call and chat. I have IP phone service, so I don't have any LD costs, and I could call you if you interest. I'm not an expert...just now doing my first and only conversion.
Old 12-06-2006, 11:37 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Several of us are doing similar swaps. Between us we can probably answer most of your questions or point you to where to find answers. Good luck if you decide to proceed.

Quick Reply: LS6 in my 56 Chevy