Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

240/LSx fuel system questions!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 04:15 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question 240/LSx fuel system questions!

Hey fellas i have a few questions about the fuel set up i should run.
I have a s13, that will get a LS6, with the professional products intake mani.
I was just wondering how i would wanna set up my fuel set up?

My manifold
http://www.professional-products.com...oldsLS1LS2.php

I dont think the PP mani. comes with a FRP, how do i go about running a FPR on the returnless set up, i am assuming that i am running a returnless style fuel set up with this engine?
I will just be running a cam,PP intake mani,PP 85mmTB,stock LS6 inj,CAI and some custom exhaust manifolds,with a speartech harness and tuned ECM. Will be going for about 400whp.

Any advice would be sweet, i would like to keep the stock fuel tank and lines. If i have to make some special set up i will. Any pics on fuel cell set ups or ideas would be sweet also...

I am new to the whole LSx thing, sorry for the noobness. I did look through pretty much all the s13/14 LSx build threads, but am not sure what i need because of the PP intake mani not having a FPR with it.

If this makes no sense just tell me i suck, its ok...

Thanks
Josh
Old 02-05-2007, 08:58 AM
sawzall wielding director

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

If you have a feed and return line on your fuel tank you can run the corvette fuel pressure regulator/filter. There are a few threads talking about this, but here is the one with the most pics. https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversions-swaps/652827-some-more-pics-corvetter-filter-fpr.html You could also run an aftermarket regulator, but it will be more expensive.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:22 AM
On The Tree

Ok cool ya i looked at that corvette FPR deal, does that also serve as a filter?

Also with that set up i can run my intank 255lph pump and it will hold the correct fuel pressure right? Looks simple enough, i was just confused about the return at the tank area and not by the rails, as thats what i am used to seeing...

Anybody have any other kind of set up for there swap? Maybe with a AFPR by the rails?

Thanks
Josh
Old 02-05-2007, 09:24 AM
TECH Regular

corvette filter/fpr hooked up to oem sending and return lines. used a fuel sending unit repair fitting for the top to make the 90 i needed. sits horizontally perfect with the fuel rail, which i flipped so the tube that sticks out is on the pass side for less clutter.

you can kinda see it in this picture, but i relocated it lower after this setup so it would be perfectly inline.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:28 AM
On The Tree

Fuggin ****!!! To easy, thanks a ton guys!!!

Josh
Old 02-05-2007, 02:02 PM
TECH Regular

np man. thats what we are here for =].

Quick Reply: 240/LSx fuel system questions!