Wreck Tonight, Funny!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 02:49 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wreck Tonight, Funny!

So tonight I am driving home and our light turns green and the car up ahead of me accelerates and then slams on their brakes at a green light with no one in front of her! This guy in this pickup truck slams on his brakes and hits the car... barely... there was a small dent in this ford taurus... probably about 15 seconds go by... the guy that hit the car already got out and was walking to the car he hit.... and this huge black female opens her door and starts rolling around on the ground like she is hurt, screaming and yelling! lol

She had the ambulance take her away in a neck brace....! Come on.... what has this world come to... obviously she was out looking for money.
Old 02-07-2007, 03:13 AM
TECH Regular

People do that **** all the time, and people wonder why insurance is so expensive.
Old 02-07-2007, 03:32 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Hahaha, you know whats really funny, i bet the if the dude in the truck got in and hauled *** her chunky but woulda hopped up and chased him all the way home!!!
Old 02-07-2007, 05:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

You should have stayed to be a witness and told the police her fat *** what putting on a show.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:02 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

there's 3 pieces required to fix fucktards like that:

1) one gun
2) one bullet
3) one squeeze of the trigger right between their eyes

Old 02-07-2007, 11:39 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by freni32
So tonight I am driving home and our light turns green and the car up ahead of me accelerates and then slams on their brakes at a green light with no one in front of her! This guy in this pickup truck slams on his brakes and hits the car... barely... there was a small dent in this ford taurus... probably about 15 seconds go by... the guy that hit the car already got out and was walking to the car he hit.... and this huge black female opens her door and starts rolling around on the ground like she is hurt, screaming and yelling! lol

She had the ambulance take her away in a neck brace....! Come on.... what has this world come to... obviously she was out looking for money.

do the right thing... save our insurance rates... File a police report on the incident!
Old 02-07-2007, 11:52 AM
TECH Senior Member

And out of a million sperm that one got picked to make her.....

Please tell me you acted as some kind of witness to the scene and saved the dude in the truck. Those kind of people need to get the hell off the road. A few months back, I was riding with my girlfriend when a lady flew by us with road rage, (we later figured out she was mad at my gf for cutting them off) got right in front of us, and came to a complete stop in the middle of the highway with us still behind them. Then the bitch intentionally backed up into us! We followed them to the police where she then told the police we rear ended them.... What the **** is wrong with people these days?
Old 02-07-2007, 12:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

should have ran her over
Old 02-07-2007, 12:43 PM
Banned

I stayed for the guy in the truck and gave the same report to the police... all they gave us was an investigation number..... I let the guy in the truck have my cell number in case he had to go to court for it.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:44 PM
Banned

It was so funny though.... I almost starting choking when I saw her fall out of the car and roll around
Old 02-07-2007, 12:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

so did she say what part of her neck was hurt?
Old 02-07-2007, 12:54 PM
Banned

It wasnt hurt... lol. Im not sure what she told the ambulance people, she wouldnt talk to us when we went up to check on her, she was just rolling around like an idiot... and I couldnt stop laughing... the guy that hit her looked at me... and was like you see this right?!
Old 02-07-2007, 01:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

It wasnt hurt... lol. Im not sure what she told the ambulance people, she wouldnt talk to us when we went up to check on her, she was just rolling around like an idiot... and I couldnt stop laughing... the guy that hit her looked at me... and was like you see this right?!
sounds like a sight to see But seriously that bitch needs to be hung by her toenails. People like that don't deserve a place in society. Thankfully you did do the right thing and that'll atest to many things that'll hopefully put that lady in some deep ****.
Old 02-07-2007, 01:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i figured that, just asking cause my moms uncle was a firemarshall for 30 something years and said a good amount of the accidents he was called to by police officers the person who said they had whip lash was holding or saying the worng part of their neck was hurt.
Old 02-07-2007, 01:32 PM
ino
TECH Enthusiast

He should had settled before any courts or police got involved by given her a doughnut or something.