Damn eBay Meltdown...

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 04:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Damn eBay Meltdown...WORTH READING

I don't know if anyone else has the occasional problem with un-recieved items (paid items) from ebay, but I am currently dealing with one, and I thought it was humerous (atleast to other people) enough to share with the board.

Background info:

-I purchased 2 boxes of protein bars (hard to find in sotes, and a lot cheaper from these people) for $5o, on Dec 14th 2006.

-It is Feb 16th 2007, I still have nothing.
-The item was "delivered" about 3 weeks ago, but was not left on my doorstep, so it was sent back to a local post office.

-By the time I finally find the right one, I come to realize it was sent back, all the way to Rowland Heights, CA

-Two more weeks of thinking and researching, I find these people, and find a number, and I have them agree to resend them via fedex.

-So everything is Finally alright, right? No

-I get the following email form some snooty woman at the company:

A sales rep of ours spoke with you today in regards to your order, she has
inform us that you said you didn't receive your package and it shows that
it was returned to us, however when we track the package it shows delivered
1-8-2007 at 10:54, usps tracking # xxx xxx xxx

so how is it possible that it got returned. You can call us again...
***there are several mis-spelled words***

This email was like throwing a milk gallon jug full of jet fuel into a fire barrel. This is what I replied with, tell me if I was harsh, and out of line...

It was attempted. The dumb *** USPS guy "didnt feel comfortable" leaving a box of protein bars on my doorstep. That is rediculous, b/c I get stuff from CDW left on my doorstep all the time. Secondly, I recieved a tracking number, and I called around to local post offices, unlike your little town in CA, Houston is in the top 3 lartgest cities in the USA, and there are hundreds of post offices. By the time I finally got through to the terrible post office service, it had already been shipped back to you. I informed you people a long time ago, about this, and I specifically asked if it is returned to you, before I can track it down, could you please re-send it, I recieved a response of "of course".
The bottom line is, I paid a good amount of money for a simple item, its not my problem I didnt recieve it (like I do hundreds of other things) It is YOUR problem as a place of business. I am the damn customer, I paid you 3 MONTHS ago, and still have yet to recieve anything. For a long time I wrote several emails, and never recieved a reply. It was only until I tracked you down on the internet, found your phone number, waited for you people to open at 11:30 Central time, and waited on hold for 30 minutes listening to the *********"Police" and that anoying *** voice of Sting, before I had to spoon feed my life long story about the damn trioplex bars I ordered on ebay 3 months ago, and have been putting a private detective's work load into trying to recieve my package. The bottom line (yes, there;s another bottom line) is that the customer is always right, and I am the customer. It is your responsibility to take care of this. You have my money, you have my POSITIVE eBay feedback, and most of all, you have MY product I ordered and paid for over 3 damn months ago. So the only hting I would like to read in your next reply is. "We apologize for any inconvenience, Mr. Warden, we will have them shipped as soon as possible." And NO, I am not going to call you long distance on my phone or cell, and burn up another 30 minutes listening to your cheesy California "feel good" soft rock from the 80's (I hate Sting, if you cant tell) and deal with another automated "Customer Service Center" and then get a recepionist that speaks half assed broken english. I apologize if my tone is anything but polite and eloquent, but from my point of view this whole deal is a big **** sandwich, and I am the only on ewho has seemed to take a bite. Thank you for finally emailing me back, I expect to see my $50 worth of bluberry protein bars on my doorstep via FedEx very soon.

Sincerely,
PMCSPIDER

Last edited by PMCSPIDER; 02-16-2007 at 04:33 PM.
Old 02-16-2007, 04:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by PMCSPIDER
I apologize if my tone is anything but polite and eloquent, but from my point of view this whole deal is a big **** sandwich, and I am the only on ewho has seemed to take a bite.
i just laughed pretty hard at that line! ill have to use that one soon!
Old 02-16-2007, 04:30 PM
12 Second Club

Perfect! I wuld have done the same thing, but me... I would have called them so that they could hear all the words you put in *****!!

I hope you get your product too. My BF orderd a litttle $6.00 item from Ebay 2 months ago. The money has been taken out of his acct, but no product??
WTF is going on with Ebay?
Old 02-16-2007, 04:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Miss.White Z

Perfect! I wuld have done the same thing, but me... I would have called them so that they could hear all the words you put in *****!!

I hope you get your product too. My BF orderd a litttle $6.00 item from Ebay 2 months ago. The money has been taken out of his acct, but no product??
WTF is going on with Ebay?
you need to open up a dispute with paypal. Click the tab next to the item (on your my ebay page) and you can select "leave feedback" or severalother options. One of which is titled (one of my personal favs "report item unrecieved" this will walk you through thte steps of stomping a mud hole in the seller's ***, (sometimes, my situation is a little more difficult, almost 4 months doesnt help your case. You need to act now, b4 the problem, gets worse.
Old 02-16-2007, 04:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

This an email I just recieved form another vendor on eBay, its liek black and white I tell you. THis is how the customer that pays for goods and services is supposed to be treated. I recieved this email literally less than an hour form a Power Seller on ebay...
Dear pmcspider,
I want to take the opportunity to thank you for your purchase. I know you
have many choices on eBay, and I appreciate your business.

I have shipped the following item to you. You should be receiving it shortly.
I will be sure to post Tiffany's (aka the snooty bitch from Cali)'s response when I get it.
Old 02-16-2007, 04:49 PM
TECH Veteran

That is the funniest thing i have seriously heard ALL month.

stil laughing about soft core rock and Sting...LMFAO
Old 02-16-2007, 05:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

F'en OWNED!
Old 02-16-2007, 08:27 PM
Banned

I hate people from Cali.
Old 02-16-2007, 09:45 PM
TECH Veteran

HAHAHA that's great
Old 02-16-2007, 09:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

rofl omg i cant stop laughing, man i swear you just had to get fkked around by the cali fkkers, they never seem to care. i ordered a KEYCHAIN from this dude in cali and then left money threw paypal. then the fkker waites a month, then cancelles his acount, i'm like oh no you dont. i email him asking whats going on. he waits for when it's convient for him (3 weeks later) to tell me some lame *** sob story...i couldnt care less... anyways i by then had done a item not recieved report oh his *** and i think that's why i got the email back so quickly! not even 3 days after i did that did i start seeing some action. i swear if your not spending over 250 bucks they dont care about you... i too have started noticing the slack people have been doing around ebay lately.
Old 02-16-2007, 10:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

hahahahahahah F*CK ebay and people that dont live down SOUTH
Old 02-17-2007, 08:58 AM
TECH Apprentice

I'm having this exact problem with this asshat that I bought some Dallas Cowboys signed merchandise from. I paid him 1/7/2007 and still haven't received a goddamned thing from him! I started a paypal.com claim and he hasn't responded to them, and if he doesn't by this upcoming Monday, the money automatically gets put back into my paypal account. He has given me all sorts of excuses and BS lies like "my internet has been down" or " I've tried to work it out with you". My favorite statement from him is this: after he finally offered to ship the items, I asked him to overnight the stuff and provide me a tracking number. He replied, " I can't do that. I'm not going to pay for extra shipping. MY STUFF IS WORTH MORE THAN THE $90 THAT YOU PAID FOR IT!"

I was rolling when I read that last line, finally the truth comes out.
Old 02-17-2007, 09:04 AM
TECH Addict

I got one of those emails also a few weeks ago. Ended up filing the dispute and it was removed.
Old 02-17-2007, 09:05 AM
TECH Veteran

Paypal will only put the money back in your account if the guy has the funds in his paypal account. Of course, the piece of **** that ripped me off for $130 for two one chamber Flowmasters didn't have a penny in his accoutnt and I got screwed.