General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Radio Presets?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 11:52 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio Presets?

on a 2000 trans am with the monsoon system they have the equelizer and are their any good presets i can get a good sound with? thanks

Last edited by WS SIKZ; 03-16-2007 at 05:07 PM.
Old 03-16-2007, 01:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

As trying to decode your sentence.. Do you want to know how to set the Equalizer to the Radio for some better bass/sound?
Old 03-16-2007, 01:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WS SIKZ
on a 2000 trans am with teh monsoon systoom they have the equelizer and are theyre and good presets i cant get a good sound? thanks

Do what? The monsoon is not the greatest system most guys just replace it with aftermarket parts. I like the way it sounds and im not big into sound systems stock usuallly dont cut it for me but i like the way the monsoon sounds. Are you trying to get the best sound out of the equilizer? There are no presets. Dont max out all values. Adjustment for diffrent types of music is the only way to get the best sound out of it. I only listen to metal so my adjustments would be differ from somebody that listens to hip-hop or rap or even country for that matter. Set all to the middle setting and go from there 40 and 100 pretty much are your base. 250, 625, handle your mids and 1.6k, 4k, and 12k are the highs. Thats the best i can do with what you asked try posting in the electronics section maybe somebody can give you more info on how to fine tune the equilzer to get the sound you want. Or possibly

Quick Reply: Radio Presets?