Signature Testing & Design Test your sigs here!

what's with this?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 02:20 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what's with this?

My sig meets the requirements. It says 500X150 that's exactly what I had and always have had. Who messed with my sig?
Old 03-24-2007, 07:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mine too. Same stinkin size. 500 x 150. I got the same crap
Old 03-24-2007, 08:50 AM
Launching!

damn computer
Old 03-24-2007, 10:24 AM
((((((Administrator))))))

Bossz28 & Flamin' bird - If you guys would read the "Sig FAQ's" you would see this:

"The size limit for signature images is 500 pixels wide by 150 pixels high."

https://ls1tech.com/forums/signature-testing-design/356036-signature-faq.html

....notice the word images, that means total image size. Look at my sig, I had to reduce my sig pic size to allow the image logo for MTI.

Example:

500 x 150

+

350 x 19 = 500 x 169. The FQuick is fine with 350 pixels wide but the total pixels of the height of the two pics combined makes it over the 150 limit by 19 pixels.
To make it work for you guys reduce your main sig pic height by 19 pixels = 500 x 141 to allow the other FQuick image of 19 pixels.

Hope that makes sense to you guys,
Craig.
LS1TECH.com Staff
Old 03-24-2007, 11:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks for the explanation. I didnt know that a seperate pic ...ie meaning outside the other tags included that. I'll try to fix it
Old 03-24-2007, 11:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Ok hope this is ok...its a temp fix till I can get my boyfriend, Tim to resize the pic in photoshop since he made that one for me.

Off subject....I see you are in Houston. Tim is thinking of applying for a FedEx job there but we dont know anything about Houston. I was in Humble once to pick up a TransAm back in 2003. I only was there for a few hours so I didnt get to see much of the area. Anything you can tell me about the area...bad spots to avoid? Whats the traffic like??
Old 03-24-2007, 02:36 PM
On The Tree

I'm still confused on this, so I just gave up on the sig thing. I don't want to get banned and I'm sure if I try again I'll mess something up, whatever.

I guess it's 500x 150 total then? meaning everything in my sig?
Old 03-24-2007, 02:40 PM
Rehab is for quitters...

Originally Posted by Bossz28
I'm still confused on this, so I just gave up on the sig thing. I don't want to get banned and I'm sure if I try again I'll mess something up, whatever.

Now you have it, just make sure that ALL of your pictures/images added together are not more than 150 pixels in height and no more than 500 pixels in width and you will be just fine.
Old 03-24-2007, 04:07 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Bossz28

not counting your text... just all images
Old 03-25-2007, 04:30 PM
On The Tree

oh ok now I gotcha. thanks.
Old 03-26-2007, 03:08 AM

Originally Posted by Flamin' bird
Ok hope this is ok...its a temp fix till I can get my boyfriend, Tim to resize the pic in photoshop since he made that one for me.

Off subject....I see you are in Houston. Tim is thinking of applying for a FedEx job there but we dont know anything about Houston. I was in Humble once to pick up a TransAm back in 2003. I only was there for a few hours so I didnt get to see much of the area. Anything you can tell me about the area...bad spots to avoid? Whats the traffic like??
Sig looks great!

Houston is very big and can be bad spots really on every side of town. The outskirt little cities like Humble, Katy, Friendswood are nice. And they are rebuildng inner city areas like mid-town.

Just if you guys ever decide to come down post up in the Texas section asking this same question and you can get some really good feedback about where to live, and car meets!!!

Peace,
Craig.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks for the info. We're contemplating Houston but I'm not sure if we want to go...so far from where we've lived which is PA and VA. Humble was the town I actually was in the time I picked up a TA. Houses look more affordable then Tampa and Miami where there are other positions. I do know there is a HUGE fbody family in Texas also which is a definite plus. Wondering what the cops are like around there? Emissions? Tint? Cops here in FFX where we drive into work are absolutely ****.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by Flamin' bird
Thanks for the info. We're contemplating Houston but I'm not sure if we want to go...so far from where we've lived which is PA and VA. Humble was the town I actually was in the time I picked up a TA. Houses look more affordable then Tampa and Miami where there are other positions. I do know there is a HUGE fbody family in Texas also which is a definite plus. Wondering what the cops are like around there? Emissions? Tint? Cops here in FFX where we drive into work are absolutely ****.
Dang, this would be far from home.

Houses here are alot cheaper than almost everywhere else in the country, from what I've heard. Plus we don't have state tax, we are one of the 5 states that don't have it.

Thats cool you came down here to pick up your baby. You should have posted that you guys were coming down here. You guys could have met alot of people from here and hang out at one of the many meets. We do have a vary large amount of f-body cars here.

Cops are not too bad, depends on the cop, how you treat them, what area of town, etc...
Emissions are no problem, as long as you have your end covered with tuning and no SES lights. They just plug into your car, and if it has no SES lights you're good to go.
Tint is right up there with headers with no cats, you'll need to find a place that don't care. Just as long as your car passes the computer really, plenty of members here with the hook up.

Cops there are ****............thats gross! j/k Like I said before it just depends here. Most are cool, unless you are young, hauling *** and mouth off to the cop then you get into ****.

Peace,
Craig.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Going to send you an email

Quick Reply: what's with this?