Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Predator Tune different

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 03:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Predator Tune different

I already have a great tune in my 00 trans-am. But I have a predator and I want to do minor adjustments: fan temps/ gear ration/ rev limiter (once in a while). How do I do some adjustments without using the rest of the predator tune?
Old 04-01-2007, 03:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

You can't without overwriting your PCM with the complete tune that is in the Preditor.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you know if I can use it to see the tune in the PCM and "clone" those values?
I dunno I guess I'm just babbling.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:51 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

nope... you can't open up the Predator tunes. you can only see and adjust what's shown to you in the Predator handheld when you choose to Modify Tune before installing it.

the tunes are not viewable/editable like HPTuners or LT1Edit's spreadsheet-style interface.

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 04-02-2007, 09:54 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If there is nothing stored in the Predator, you might be able to read the tune and send it over email to a Diablo shop that does custom tuning. Then, they might be able to send something back that you can re-load without the fear of losing what you have. I'd call someone listed as a CMR dealer with GM experience. www.runninwiththedevil.com is the only one I know off the top of my head.