Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Dose this sound right? (suspension idea)

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 04:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Dose this sound right? (suspension idea)

Well as most of you can remember me, i've been having the ebacky-sucky *** sagg problem and have made my mind to get Sam's springs (i'll call him up when i am ready to order them along with some revalves, i'll tell him what my goals are) (speaking of which, my goals are about 85 percent street handling and 15 strip, so i'm not really all that conserned about sole-dragstrip setups)

ANYWAYS. i've got about 200ish bucks for suspenion ( i know almost nothing) but was wanting to order some LCARB's along with some LCA's (both spohn) to help with my dirty wheel hope. that's alittle over 200 right there and then later on get the springs/shocks from Sam and have my suspension basically complete for my goals. i was just wondering if that's all that i really need to meet them. Any input would be greatly appriciated, TIA
Old 04-18-2007, 10:03 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just an observation I've made about *** sag. Before I adjusted my PHB my rear end was sticking out on the left and the right side sat lower. When I adjusted my PHB, the rear sat level. After doing an autox school, my right side is now sticking out and my driver's side is sagging. So I'm thinking the PHB adjustment along with the suspension needs time to settle?

In any case, the PHB adjustment appeared to fix my sag
Old 04-18-2007, 01:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

i'll end up getting that for the next round, i noticed that alot of ppl with the eibach springs were having the same problem so just decided to get different brands and have that tooken cared of. i havnt noticed the rear slide from side to side, and i slap my car once in a while

Quick Reply: Dose this sound right? (suspension idea)