Fbody El Paso is setting up a gathering

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 10:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fbody El Paso is setting up a gathering

For all f-bodies! We are trying to get it going. July 7th or 8th is the date we are looking at currently. We are trying to build up enough interest in our area to make it a success! We are currently working on the sponsars and hope to have everything in tak by next week. I would really like to encourage you all to come to El Paso and hangout with us. Manily if you are in the southwest area! Food, beer and give away's are my hopes right now! If you all have any questions or idea's let me know! 88bird@thirdgenracing.org is my email or www.fbodyelpaso.org is our site. Hope to build up this thing! Thanks people and hope to see a lot of you all out there!
Paul Lagunas
Prez of FBEP
Old 04-26-2007, 07:56 AM
On The Tree

bump bump
Old 04-26-2007, 12:02 PM
Teching In

where you guys trying to have it? im from ep and i live now in san anto. if it happens i might be able to make down there..

who are your possible sponsors? park or resturant? if you can some more details. i may be able to get some of my buddies to go down. but i would have to trailer the cars down cuz 560 miles is to much for my car....with gas going up, that dont mix very well with 373s and an auto.

marco
Old 04-29-2007, 10:14 AM
On The Tree

We talked to the owners of Cohen Stadium on Tuesday and we are looking at having it there. I have a to still talk to some people about sponsarship this week but we should have it together soon with all the help I have on this thing. It's just something for the El Paso area to have, new, that doesn't involve the usual crowd of Stangs and Vettes.
It will be a all day event. I am trying to get a burnout contest as well as a Wet T-Shirt contest together to make it fun and so on. I should have all details by the end of the week.
Old 04-29-2007, 07:46 PM
Teching In

thats cool. i will try to spark some interest with the sanantoniofbody.com you should try to post something on there. talk to ismael or matt. they head up the group. that sounds cool. though. if not them i am interested. gotta talk it over with the wifey.
Old 04-29-2007, 11:38 PM
Launching!

We have a small club going on up here in Alamogordo. Mind if we join in?
Old 04-29-2007, 11:57 PM
On The Tree

I posted it up on the San Antonio board, the Maccardi.proboards one. Haven't heard from Matt, which is odd. Hopefully we can get you all here. I meet a lot of them when me and some of my boys and gals went up there in November to race at SAR. Hopefully you all can come out and your Wife lets you!
Of course Nite Hawk. Like they say, "The More The Marrier". We'll be up in Cruses again this month to promote it some more. Hopefully it will draw a decent crowd. We all know how hard it is to do so in an events first year.
I should have at least 25-30 of my own people there as well as the local's that we know and pass out fliers too. I just hope it goes well. I hope we can get some people out here.
Feel free to email me guys. Maybe you 2 can spread the word out where you all live for me. I could sure use the help!