Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hesitation after LS1-Edit

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2003, 02:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts

Default Hesitation after LS1-Edit

I had my Fastchips code replaced with LS1-edit tuning this past weekend. In prep for the tuning, I used the GM top-end cleaner and changed the oil the morning before the tuning.

PCM took the stock code fine. During the initial Ls1-Edit setup, the PCM generated an IAC DTC, but I don't recall which one it was. It hasn't come back.

Drove the car home and everything seems good. Drove it about an hour last night and captured a lot of data. If anyone wants to see it let me know and I'll e-mail it to you, with HP/Tq & AFR graphs. I've been trying to evaluate it using the LS1 Tuning Analysis spreadsheet.

So anyway, today it's bucking at various throttle positions driving around town. What should I be looking at to determine the cause of this? Like I said, everything seemed fine yesterday and last night. I didn't drive it a lot with the A/C on yesterday, but today it's hot.

TIA!
Old 04-27-2003, 05:14 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Re: Hesitation after LS1-Edit

The L-terms could be off now causing your problem.I feel the best way to tune is to A-tap before and adjust the fuel to zero out L-terms then start messing with everything else.
Old 04-27-2003, 05:45 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts

Default Re: Hesitation after LS1-Edit

Seems to be fixed. I threw a P0102. I re-seated the MAF connector and tightened a loose bandclamp to the lid. If nothing else it's under warranty until September.

btw, C&S did put the LT's at slightly negative before they messed with anything else.