I Love Hpd

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 11:20 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default I Love Hpd

I was leaving the Men's Club last night off of Sage Rd. At the light there was a cop car next to me with his lights on. He was on the pa and said roll down your window. I blew it off like they were not talking to me. Then they said would the guy in the black camaro roll his window down. I was like ****..., so I did. They were like is that thing pretty quick. I said naww its ok. They told me to get on it, and I told them I would right after I took the right on to westiemer(sp). They stoped in the middle of the intersection of Sage and Westiemer. I short shifted into 2nd and floored it through 3rd doing a smoky burnout. The best part was all of the peoples faces like OMG that guy did that right in front of a cop with his lights on.

Well HPD you get a thumbs up for being some cool *** people. has anyone else had a similar thing happen to them?

Thomas
Old 06-20-2007, 11:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yep, rolling with a friend on htownracing.com. a sheriff wanted us to hit it... we were shocked LOL
Old 06-20-2007, 11:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah, but it was a Harris Co. Sheriff. Was on 290 feeder out by barker, in the middle of a stand up (on the old bike) when a sheriff rolled up next to me....lights on...

Whoops, I set it down and pulled over before he said anything. He asked me if I knew how long he had been following me, I said no. 1.4 miles was his awnser. lol .

Cool cop for lettin me go though, I got a good heart-check. lol
Old 06-20-2007, 11:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

I wish. I was on a completely empty road one night and got on it in my WS6, didn't even floor it, but close anyway. Well there was one pair of lights a half a mile behind me, and what do you know, it's a harris county cop! I was pulling out of a neighborhood and only stepped on it to the speed limit and let off. This cop came flyin up on me and started riding my ***, and then he turned on his lights. I pulled over and he told me if it wasn't such a hassle, he would have taken me to jail for accelerating that fast to the speed limit! Then he went back to his car for like 20 minutes, and came back and told me to leave but if he saw me do it again, he would haul me off! I was like WTF! I thought you couldn't get in trouble for stuff like that!
Old 06-20-2007, 11:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

in other news, i got a ticket froma red light camera.

if there had been a cop at the intersection, im pretty damn sure i wouldn't have been ticketed (went thru a yellow, turned red JUST as i crossed to the other side, not in the middle). those things are ******* stupid. i'm gonna try and fight it. i'll put the SYSTEM on trial
Old 06-20-2007, 11:51 AM
Chris@NitroDaves

I raced one of the local cops here back when I was in Highschool. He thought his crown vic was something till I whooped that ***.

-Chris
Old 06-20-2007, 12:55 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Chris@NitroDaves
I raced one of the local cops here back when I was in Highschool. He thought his crown vic was something till I whooped that ***.

-Chris
Yeah, well, not too many cops graduated magna *** laude!
Old 06-20-2007, 01:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

I tried running from a cop off of Holmes road after racing who I think was Tony at the time in a fast *** NBM Formula. He went after the Formula and I kept straight on a backstreet then he ended up chasing me instead. I ended pulling over and after getting put in his car he let me go and thanked me for running because it gave him a chance to drive his car fast. No ticket no warning
Old 06-20-2007, 03:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Few months back, Me and a guy In a GT Stang on the bottle, had a BMT Cop in his Impalla, and a Local cop in a Crown Vic pull up beside us on a 4 lane highway and wanted to run us, I was still just a bolt on car with a lil 2800 stall. Told me I wouldn't get a ticket for open exhuast if I won (had open Ypipe)...3 Honks and we all took off, ol Z leading the way with the stang right on my ***...Po-Po's were prolly a few Submarine lengths back.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:02 PM
11 Second Club

Yeah I just wish I had a badge with me all the time, I would even help him pull ppl over ricers cough cough...

Thomas
Old 06-20-2007, 05:25 PM
TECH Addict

thats badass. ive only been lucky like that once. the other time i ran...
Old 06-20-2007, 06:34 PM
Launching!

In My home town we have a 9 mile straight stretch and they would come talk to us and tell us lets have a competition who can radar the highest mph. the fastest bike was a r1 with bolt ons he went 197. the fastest car was yours truly at a staggering 171
Old 06-20-2007, 07:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by K.T.
Yeah, but it was a Harris Co. Sheriff. Was on 290 feeder out by barker, in the middle of a stand up (on the old bike) when a sheriff rolled up next to me....lights on...

Whoops, I set it down and pulled over before he said anything. He asked me if I knew how long he had been following me, I said no. 1.4 miles was his awnser. lol .

Cool cop for lettin me go though, I got a good heart-check. lol
Reminds me of a time on 249 when we had a little race set up with an L and a Viper.

Riding shotgun in the Lightning, and as we're doing our burnout, cop rolls up on us and flips the lights on.

Caught us doing a burnout, lining up next to a viper, expired plates and the driver had a warrant out and we left without so much as a written warning.

Was a cool cop, except for the fact that he cost me 40 bucks.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

There used to be a sheriff that raced his mustang with us on the weekends, he got fired when they found out he spent his sat nights street racing his supercharged stang till 4am,

4 years later, same story, except the guy was a prison guard / corrections officer at the local jail. He lost his job too.