damn these little imports..!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 09:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default damn these little imports..!

i dont get it...all these little hondas and mitsubishi's think that because they have a fart can, some P.O.S. bodykit..and because the front end on my car is primered...i gues they think my car is a P.O.S....boy were they in for a suprise...well just wanted to vent a little...stupid ricers...
Old 07-02-2007, 10:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah I know what you mean...There's a few guys with these kind of cars that really do put hard work in them and make them look pretty good but there image gets ruined by all of the ricers like your talking about. And when I say "few guys" I mean very few.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:54 PM
TECH Regular

welcome to 98 sir lol.
Old 07-02-2007, 11:13 PM
12 Second Club

ricers are taking over my town!!..... i dont live in texas...but i have to give my two cents on this one!!... everywhere i go, i see the crapiest of the crapiest imports with either a fartcan or some tall stupid *** spoiler and every accessary from pep boys they can find!!! i dont understand the mentality of these people!!! I mean, i see some nice imports at times, im ever friends with some, but i think 95%of these imports are a disgrace to the other 5%. i feel like smacking or shaking these guys who owns one of these crappy *** cars and telling them that if their going to have a shitty car, have it looking shitty,sounding shitty, and even smelling shitty if they want to!!!.... stop drawing attention to your crappy *** car!!! its pathetic
Old 07-03-2007, 12:51 AM
TECH Resident

they just been watchin to much fast and furious just kick their asses a good amount of time they will stop. and maybe switch to the v8.
Old 07-03-2007, 02:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Its funny b/c I just started a new job where alot of the people drive riced out imports (even a riced out v6 'camaro) But everyone knows that I am king of the hill with a basically stock Trans Am, its not even a WS6. When it comes down to it, everyone knows who has the guts when its go time and who doesn't, ricers may argue this point but they know that they are wrong. Even if it is deep deep deep deep down inside.

Josh
Old 07-03-2007, 04:01 AM
TECH Senior Member

yeah they make me sick too
Old 07-03-2007, 06:50 AM
12 Second Club

I was starting to think the little honda fad was over. I don't see anywhere near the amount of fart pipe honda civics as I used to, and the ones I do see almost never try to race me.
Old 07-03-2007, 09:12 AM

I think the TFTF phenomena is starting to wear off, but there are still quite a few "die hard fans" out there that refuse to let go....
Old 07-03-2007, 09:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 383_LT1_1295
i dont get it...all these little hondas and mitsubishi's think that because they have a fart can, some P.O.S. bodykit..and because the front end on my car is primered...i gues they think my car is a P.O.S....boy were they in for a suprise...well just wanted to vent a little...stupid ricers...
I feel you on that one, did the LS1 front end conversion on my car, so its primered for the time being.
Old 07-03-2007, 11:11 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I feel bad for that 5%. there is a few out there that make their cars nice for what they have. They dont try and over step the boundaries of the car or make it a beast. Then there are the idiots that keep insisting that their car can run anything out there. My car is debadged at the moment so I am getting called out all the time by these ricers. Its funny cause I then start it up and theyre like, WTF!??!! I thought it was a V6. Then we run em and when they get their binoculars out to see me after I have pulled bus lengths on them the excuses start coming. My AC was on, the vtec didnt kick in, my window defroster wasnt defrosting fast enough so I couldnt see straight. Sorry to rant but im sick of the ricers.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:27 PM
Staging Lane

The only import i have respect for is the supra, anything else is a POS. One of my good friends went out and bought a STI a couple weeks ago and its a cool little car but IM AMERICAN rather buy a GT.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:21 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

When I was at the SEMA convention this past year, even the performance parts manufacturers were telling me ricer part sales have gone down quite a bit and that they are no longer budgeting big money to develop new items for them.

There were also wayyyy less ricers at the show compared to the previous years.

Musclecars are the rage right now. Both old and new
Old 07-03-2007, 03:08 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by K.I.T.T.
The only import i have respect for is the supra, anything else is a POS. One of my good friends went out and bought a STI a couple weeks ago and its a cool little car but IM AMERICAN rather buy a GT.
I agree...the supra can be one badass car...i have seen on run a 9.88 through an unlocked auto tranny...on street tires...but as for the hondas and whatnot it is dying down somewhat..but not near enough...lol As the LS1tech shirt says...speed kills. Drive a honda. Live forever..lol
Old 07-03-2007, 03:38 PM
TECH Regular

SO yeah i was driving around in my vette...and some redneck with his POS camaro with a primer front end came up next to me..he has a 95 camaro or something, but he was trying to make his car look more modern, but couldnt even bother to finish painting the whole car....the car sounded loud as ****, like its suppose to be fast or something...

man WTF is wrong with some of these rednecks...**** if you're going to modify your car atleast finish the job!!!!

sorry..i just had to rant...
Old 07-03-2007, 04:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sc300
SO yeah i was driving around in my vette...and some redneck with his POS camaro with a primer front end came up next to me..he has a 95 camaro or something, but he was trying to make his car look more modern, but couldnt even bother to finish painting the whole car....the car sounded loud as ****, like its suppose to be fast or something...

man WTF is wrong with some of these rednecks...**** if you're going to modify your car atleast finish the job!!!!

sorry..i just had to rant...
Well the only reason my front end is primered is because the front end was wrecked on my car when i bought it..so i put new fenders hood bumper cover and primed it...im not done with the body work so im leaving it like that...hell i dont care what my car looks like for now...as long as it runs good...lol
Old 07-03-2007, 04:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Haha I was "talking" with a hardcore ricer the other day when around the corner came a Camaro copper. I asked the dude how many troopers are rollin honda interceptors. He said he never seen any. I told him it's because the hondas aint fast enough. lol
Old 07-03-2007, 04:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 00SS!
Haha I was "talking" with a hardcore ricer the other day when around the corner came a Camaro copper. I asked the dude how many troopers are rollin honda interceptors. He said he never seen any. I told him it's because the hondas aint fast enough. lol
hell yeah ...lol
Old 07-03-2007, 04:28 PM
TECH Regular

My next door neighbor has an older 280 that is partly primered with dual tips and the wheels all stick out past the fenders about 1/2". I was over there talking to his sister and he walked up asking about my car. He got cocky about his ride which he jacked up wrong and the stand penetrated his gas tank. Well he wouldnt let up about how fast his car would be when he gets done so I asked him if he planned to use white or brown long grain rice to run it on. He got all offended and commenced to tell me about his special wheels that are for a skyline and that if he got it painted people would pay attention to it.

Some imports are nice, most are crap but only because of the idiotic owners.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:59 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Randy_S
My next door neighbor has an older 280 that is partly primered with dual tips and the wheels all stick out past the fenders about 1/2". I was over there talking to his sister and he walked up asking about my car. He got cocky about his ride which he jacked up wrong and the stand penetrated his gas tank. Well he wouldnt let up about how fast his car would be when he gets done so I asked him if he planned to use white or brown long grain rice to run it on. He got all offended and commenced to tell me about his special wheels that are for a skyline and that if he got it painted people would pay attention to it.

Some imports are nice, most are crap but only because of the idiotic owners.
I agree but pics of said sister are in order here.