Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thoughts on new LS6 intake+Pace+PTB+ORY+APHR-EGR-AIR

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 12:54 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Thoughts on new LS6 intake+Pace+PTB+ORY+APHR-EGR-AIR

WOW...day and night difference even without a tune...cant hook at all through first sometimes in second and the needle just flies through third, no more dying off after second. Car was down for a week while i was deleting my egr and air, took my time taking off everything and cleaning slapped on the longtube ceramic pacesetter headers with ORY after changing to the AC Delco iridium plugs then i bought a like new LS6 intake and slapped it on while i was waiting for my throttle body to arrive from porting with all mods. I even got an Adjustable Panhard ROD from UMI to move them 315's over a bit. I would get bad vibrations at any high RPM before then i finally was able to install the front springs (Hotchkis) since for some odd reason the previous owner only installed the rear ones which i think caused a change in pinion angle causing the vibrations but the fact being that i have never tackled anything more complicating then replacing spark plugs before, im surprised the car even turned on. Maybe later i will throw on a stall and better tires and then a tune i even did the wire delete. Pics will go up later guys.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:47 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad you're happy with it. It makes is even more gratifying when you do the wrenching yourself, too.