PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

err. SES code P0131 help please.

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 01:14 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default err. SES code P0131 help please.

well the ses came on with the p0131 code for low volt o2s in bank 1. i have LT headers and ORY with the rear o2s deleted and the fronts running bosch 13111's. the bosch's only have about 750 miles on them. i'm gonna check the wires them self when the car cools down...... could it be that they just failed? or would it make sense that the wires melted?

anything else i'm missing?

it was surging slightly at very light throttle. and then as soon as the SES came on it smoothed out.

any help is apperciated.
Old 07-21-2007, 11:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

I d suspect the wires. I ussually have a buch of o2's around for testing though. On long tubes I put a wire holder on the belhousing bolt and run the wires up by the oil filter. Some run them up and over the header to the heat sheild though. The way I do it, the wires stay away from the header pretty well.

I had some denso o2's go out oncein about 3000 miles. I bought them together and they went at the same time, I figured it was a quality control issue.
Old 07-23-2007, 08:28 AM
On The Tree

well i pull the o2s and the wires look perfect but the drivers side o2 was completly black...the passanger side was dirty but not as bad as the drivers. i replaced them since they were under warranty and no more SES light. haven't gotten to drive it but i let it idle with no surge issues.