Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

LSX Event Update and SPECIALS involving Six Speeds Inc.

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 04:14 PM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default LSX Event Update and SPECIALS involving Six Speeds Inc.

Okay guys most of you know that the event is coming up very fast (HOLY CRUD ITS NEXT WEEKEND Oct. 10-14!). For this event we wanted to let our customers know a few things:

1. Our building staff will be off on Thursday and Friday. What does this mean to you? It means our office staff will be here to take messages, answer telephone calls and place orders for transmissions and parts. However our builders Joe and Scott will be attending this event. Of course many of you know that Joe is our driver and Scott is our assitant crew-cheif. Of course I rule and am the Crew Leader Just kidding. That means that on those 2 days we will not have any transmissions leaving our facility. It does however mean we will be working late to complete everyones before we leave. If your transmission arrives before we leave, we will call you and get it out before we leave. If your transmission arrives while we are gone, it will be done on monday.

2. We are offering a Huge discount to anyone that will be attending this event or references this event when ordering. This discount will only be effective for the event dates of October 10-14 and will end on sunday.

3. We are offering free shipping and 5% off a total build if you send your transmission to us during this event or bring it to us then. We will have a full staff at the event to answer all transmission questions you have. If you just want parts you will recieve 10% off and free ground shipping.

4. We will have a display unit in the manufacturers midway. This unit will show you what the internals of your transmission look like as well as how it works.

5. We will have all of our parts with us for you to take a look at. If you have any questions we will be there to help.

6. If you have a problem while at this event, baring anything happens we will offer our assistance to anyone that has a 6 speed and needs help. We want to see all 6 speed cars WIN.

See everyone at the event and be safe traveling!!!!!!!!!!

Amber
Six Speeds Inc.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:20 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Amber looking forward to meeting you and Joe, and finally putting a face with the person on the phone. Glad to hear you all will be there!
Old 10-03-2007, 08:39 AM
FormerVendor

Carl,

Same here. Talk to you quite often now I will know who I am talking to. See everyone in a week

Amber
Old 10-03-2007, 12:46 PM
11 Second Club

I look forward to picking Joe's brain on a problem I have on rebuilds, see you there!
Old 10-03-2007, 05:27 PM
Launching!

as everyone else said see you guys there. ill be sure to stop by and say hello. also im way skinny so if you let me drive it might go faster.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:48 PM
FormerVendor

Joe won't even let me drive See ya there.
Amber
Old 10-04-2007, 05:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by AzzBustin30th
as everyone else said see you guys there. ill be sure to stop by and say hello. also im way skinny so if you let me drive it might go faster.
Assistant crew chief (Scott) is 150lbs and drives like a ****