Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Look for new Package deals from ACE!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 01:48 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Look for new Package deals from ACE!

ACE Racing Transmissions will be offereing Performance Stall Torque Converters individually and as Transmission / Converter packages very soon!

These are world class, high quality stall converters that are custom built for the application, same as our transmissions are. These are not converters that are build for inventory, boxed up and put on a shelf. They will be built when you place your order. If there is a concern with the stall speed after the installation all that needs to happen is to send it back and we'll dial it in based on conversations we have had with you or your tuner.

We have been working on this solution for some time now and are pleased to announce that we will be able to spec a converter for your car and ship it within 48 hours, many times sooner than that. We have been able to achieve same day delivery in many cases. If I can have the order submitted by mid morning I can have it in my hands by 5:30 p.m. most every day! Of course that is subject to my converter shop workload.

If you are interested in purchasing a Transmission / Converter Combo from us, please call the shop as I will not have the website updated until late next week. Our pricing will be very competative and our customer service will be second to none, as always.

If you gave any questions, post them up here and we'll see what we can find out for you!

Thanks!

Gilbert