Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

What a difference a call can make....

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 12:27 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default What a difference a call can make....

Well I receive my credit report every quarter, and this last time I got it, I was very upset with the results. My credit score dropped over 75 points, just for one late payment of 6 days.

I called the credit card company, and tried to figure out what had happen.
I pay the late payment protection everymonth, but yet this slipped through the cracks, and hurt my score.

Well three months goes by and I get a call the smorning. They said that they further investagated it, and come to find out, they were in the wrong, They credited me almost 100.00 on my statement, and also notified the Credit Bureau, My score jumped over 125 points just like that. I mean my credit jumped from being good to outstanding, so now that that one gliche on my credit report is off, I am now free and clear to start looking for a place to buy. What a releif.

Sorry just some good venting.

Lane
Old 01-14-2008, 12:56 PM
TECH Veteran

Awesome dude!!!! Congrats.
Old 01-15-2008, 03:04 AM
Banned

Yeah that is sweet isn't it. I know what you mean when your credit can make you feel a little strapped down. I got hit by identity theft and now after 2 years I'm still trying to get all the creditors off my report. Some were easy, some I still can't get off like Staples for one. It's nice when you're credit is good and you can about walk up anywhere and finance something you want.