Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

2001 T/a Ws6

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 12:13 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 T/a Ws6

Hey guys picked up my m6 firebird in tallahassee on 4/20. I'm coming from a big turboed, full bolt-on srt neon. Man i love the look, sound, and power of this car.

The car has hooker headers, off road y-pipe, magnaflow slp exhaust, lid, k&n, descreened ported maf, and some other small stuff including suspension pieces. The previous owner claims it was dyno tuned with 342 rwhp.

Well i look forward to being involved in the LS1 community and modding this car. I will probably fully build the suspension and rear end, then decide where i want to go with my final power goals before i mod anything.

I know there's aot of stickies and all for newbies like myself. If anyone could give me a good idea of where to start after full intake and exhaust, it would be cool. I can't decide if i want to end up with nitrous, or heads and cam. I want reliability as i will be keeping this until i pay it off. got 96,000 on the clock.

Thanks in advance guys.
Old 04-25-2008, 07:02 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Is it an auto or manual. If it is an auto put a larger torque converter in it first. If it is manual think about a cam. Good luck
Old 04-25-2008, 07:48 PM
On The Tree

Looks like he said its an M6 in his post. Welcome aboard and happy modding

Originally Posted by jp74
Is it an auto or manual. If it is an auto put a larger torque converter in it first. If it is manual think about a cam. Good luck
Old 04-26-2008, 08:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jp74
its a manual... i'm debating heads cams and tune, or a 100 shot of n2o and a tune. plus the new rear end and suspension pieces