Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help with bullet selection for my LM1, LT's, & ORY

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 10:26 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with bullet selection for my LM1, LT's, & ORY

Ok, I got my QTP LT's and ORY installed. Now the LM1 resonator I have on there has to go becuase it is waaay too loud. (As I knew it would be.) So I am trying to decide which route to go for a replacement. I would like to keep the rest of my dual/ dual catback intact, so I was considering the sweet thunder, LM2, or borla bullet . I went to LS1 sounds to try and find some sound clips of the combination of headers, ORY, and one of the mufflers listed above, but everyone I listened to had heads or cams so it is hard to say what they would sound like on my car since it is otherwise stock.

Does anybody have any sound clips of the combination of one of the above muffler with LT's, ORY, and WITHOUT heads, cam, or more displacement?

The LM2 looks like an overpriced glasspack to me (aside from the fact they use perforated tubing instead of louvers like a cherry bomb.) Right now I am leaning toward sweet thunder, but I would like to hear some sound clips first.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Old 05-24-2008, 05:46 AM
Staging Lane

Anybody?
Old 05-24-2008, 11:03 AM
Staging Lane

What about flow? How does the sweet thunder perform? Does anybody have any dyno numbers to compare between dynomax or LM2 and sweet thunder?