Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

NE Ohio guys, c'mon in!

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 06:42 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default NE Ohio guys, c'mon in!

Hey guys, right now I live in "north central" ohio...about 10 minutes from norwalk raceway.

Just got a job offer for a place in Painesville. A little over an hour away from me now....so obviously I'm going to have to move.

I haven't looked for an apartment or house to rent yet. Really all I need is a 2-3 car garage and a sleeping blanket lol!!

How is it up in that area? I don't know the area at all. My major problem is that I don't want to leave all of my toys here at my parents place. but I doubt I'll find a place to keep them up there. Plus is there even a track or anything up there?

Might as well leave the TA at home if I'm going to have to go to Norwalk to race anyways!

Just looking for some opinions and ideas from you guys. let me know if you can help out!
Old 05-29-2008, 08:17 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 129 Likes on 114 Posts

Thompson DragRaceway(on Rt.528) would then be in your new area.Not as good as Norwalk but not as bad as '42'.I've raced at both and identical times were the result so evidently Thompson isn't that bad.As far as car stuff in the area(NE ohio),you could go to a cruise-in,car show,local gathering every day of the week.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:25 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

awesome

now i just need to find a way to keep the toys up there