Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Everthing worked out except warm restart w/A/C

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 06:53 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Everthing worked out except warm restart w/A/C

I have all my idle and stall issues worked out except on a warm restart with the A/C turned on, it stalls right out immediately. Other than that specific condition it idles fine, and no stalls when starting or driving. Do I just need to raise my desired idle speed with A/C on or is there another table that I should adjust?

seeing as everything else is working perfect I don't want to play with other tables if desired with A/C should be all I touch...
Old 06-01-2008, 07:32 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hard to know without a log that shows the idle airflow. You may find the cure in the startup airflow adder and startup airflow adder decay. But I would venture to say that the idle airflow isnt correct.
Old 06-01-2008, 07:38 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah I probably need to provide more info...only real info I know without double checking is that IAC count is at 60-66 when warm. Once it's running it has no issues turning on A/C.

I'll look at the airflow adder and decay. I'm new to tuning so taking baby steps and making small changes at time, and it's got me there except for this little issue. Until I get it worked out it's not a big deal just that last piece that needs tweaking.

Thanks!