Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

B.P.O. license

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 06:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default B.P.O. license

so i got a letter from the state and my lisnce is getting pulled and they gave me a b.p.o lisence ( business purpose only ) . . . . . . yes it sucks. does anybody know any way i can get my accual lisence back or has any one else been issued one of these before?
Old 06-22-2008, 07:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 98fbody0402
so i got a letter from the state and my lisnce is getting pulled and they gave me a b.p.o lisence ( business purpose only ) . . . . . . yes it sucks. does anybody know any way i can get my accual lisence back or has any one else been issued one of these before?
Contact a traffic lawyer.....can't help ya out much since you haven't said why your license was taken in the first place.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:49 AM
Teching In

2 speeding tickets , one was 46 in a 30 and the other was 85 in a 65 , and i got cuaght racing that was a court date and the judge knocked it down to wreckless driving
Old 06-23-2008, 10:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Too many pts, sounds like
Old 06-23-2008, 11:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 98fbody0402
2 speeding tickets , one was 46 in a 30 and the other was 85 in a 65 , and i got cuaght racing that was a court date and the judge knocked it down to wreckless driving
Sounds like you're too little too late. Probably 6 month suspension with work/school permit due to points. After having 2 speeding tickets...you should have gotten a good traffic lawyer for the racing ticket. Sounds like the judge dropped it to the wreckless and you peaded guilty to it already.....which means it's too late to reverse anything on that.

Be careful if you actually aren't driving to or from school/work. If an officer stops you and you aren't actually going to or from work/school it's a misdemeanor and you'll get another little ticket with a court date. Thing is, the judge probably won't be as nice this time.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Not much you can do about a points suspension. Just be glad they at least approved the BPO, I was working as an auto mechanic when mine got suspended years ago and they refused the BPO and I lost my job as a result and couldnt get another mechanic position til I got my lisence back.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:40 PM
On The Tree

be glad thats all you got.. i had an *** hole pull me over on my bike because i was speeding even tho he couldn't tell me how fast i was going he didn't see me he only heard the bike get loud, and told me i was racing.. i fought it but my lawyer was a dipshit and the jury believed everything the cop said because he had a badge.. even tho he changed his story 3 times about having tapes and what exactly happened, no tape was ever seen by anyone... I got Raped by the county and had to do 3 months in jail plus license suspended plus fines and court costs I have a B.P.O. until sept. now of course and after im in jail for 2 weeks they lower the laws on street racing down.. so what i was doing wasnt street racing anymore.. He basically said that i was racing my GF who was in my camaro because i was beside her when i took off i guess we were racing she never sped up and also pulled over in front of me once she caught up to us.. he never gave her a ticket or even talked to her. even when i told him that it was my car and my GF driving and with my Ticket record this was the last thing i would be doing is racing on the street.Marion County Sucks a Big one!.. but i own my own buisness so they cant tell me when i am and am not working!.

Last edited by NeXuS; 06-23-2008 at 02:47 PM.

Quick Reply: B.P.O. license