Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Quick fuel pump question

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2008, 12:42 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Nitrous fuel pump question

I daily drive my car. The combo is in my sig. I am going to start off spraying a 150 shot but will move up to 250 as I get used to it. I have the LS7 42# injectors and am going to be needing a fuel pump. I was told to go with a Walbro 255, but, I was told that Walbro's tend to not last very long. As this is my daily driver I would like to have something that performs well when I spray but something that also has the capacity to be a good daily driven pump. I am looking for any advice you guys can give me, I appreciate it!

Last edited by SVT THIS; 07-06-2008 at 10:43 PM.
Old 07-06-2008, 10:43 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To the Topppp
Old 07-07-2008, 01:37 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, I helped my son, dropping the tank to put in a Walpro. He bought the updated wiring harness for it. What it is. -> A seperate loom with a relay. The ECM calls for the fuel pump to come on. That power to, originally the pump, now powers up a relay. The relays contac, when closed & energized. Routes power from the alts main battery large lug, to give you a no draining from other things on the circut, full voltage & amps to the pump. On any circut. Other things on the circut, will take away feed volts. If the circut is powering diffrent things on that circut. Dave