Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Problem with my Monsoon.

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 09:20 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Problem with my Monsoon.

Ok here are my issues, I have two monsoon amps and no idea which is from my T/A and which is from my Z. Now this is all installed in my Z. With the amp that sounded better with my stock speakers the driverside rear most pannel won't work, I changed to aftermarket speakers and have the same issue. Now I switch amps and it works and the sound is great, BUT my front speakers are now bottoming out and sounding like something is pressed on the speaker. When I switch amps I don't have that issue but the rear most speakers hardley any sound comes out of the one side that works, but I have alt noise. So I just cant win. The speakers I am running are alpines in the doors, Bazookas in the back and 4in Blowchunks with the ta tweaters in the far back. Also as a heads up I am running my T/A head unit because I like having the EQ.

Thanks for any help you can offer, oh and I followed the stickeys on here for installing the speakers so thats not the issue and I alt noise and a little poping with the stock speakers too.