View Full Version : How do you say Pussy in german? oh i know...

camarojunky74
08-24-2008, 02:07 AM
wow what a let down, i drop the girl off at home its like 11pm tonight, take the long way home, the weather is nice, the car is feeling good, what the hell. well make a right onto a long straight street just about to open it up and out pops a new m3, the v8 one with paper plates and all, fuck its on, put the car in 2nd @ 55, the guy wont look at me, throw a rev and jump a little still nothing., looks at me and then flips his blinker on to turn left wtf? that was gay, well it only gets worse, turn right and about to make a left onto my street when a bran new m5 pulls out, im like fucking perfect, run the red and go straight get along side him same scenario 55 in 2nd. looks and smiles his buddy in the passenger seat is egging the driver on, he just says no, let my car run next to his, i make a few little jumps but no takers. i wave bye flip a bitch and head home.

2 bad ass german cars, both brand new and yet to get anyone to run my lowly ol camaro. time for some cold beer and south park:chug:

Alex L.
08-24-2008, 02:19 AM
I guess they have the common sense not to race on the street.... I usually don't though :P

travie319
08-24-2008, 02:20 AM
that's messed up.....it was was cool kicking it...tonight.

travie319
08-24-2008, 02:20 AM
Post some donuts videos up....lol

ae13291
08-24-2008, 02:22 AM
I guess they have the common sense not to race on the street.... I usually don't though :P

x2 i wouldn't run a red light to catch up and race someone :eyes:

Wicked_muscle
08-24-2008, 02:24 AM
I think word is getting out that our cars are killing more expensive cars that are supposed to be faster too.

ZexGX
08-24-2008, 02:24 AM
Little do you know that the new M series cars have high-tech scanners built into them that can calculate the HP and TQ numbers of all potential opponents within a two car radius. Also, there is a nifty checkbox and a horizontal slider in the GUI that allows for nitrous/FI calculations. Using this info, the car can make a recommendation on whether or not you should waste petrol on your opponent. :D

camarojunky74
08-24-2008, 02:54 AM
sure
that's messed up.....it was was cool kicking it...tonight.
hell yeah ,i had a blast thanks for the invite
Post some donuts videos up....lol
i will get my gf to get the vid up
x2 i wouldn't run a red light to catch up and race someone :eyes:
11 o clock at night on deserted streets, it aint illegal unless you get caught. and breaking off an m5 would have made running that red worth it to me
I think word is getting out that our cars are killing more expensive cars that are supposed to be faster too.
i honestly think that 75% of people rolling new m3's and m5's have no idea what my car is, just that its loud
Little do you know that the new M series cars have high-tech scanners built into them that can calculate the HP and TQ numbers of all potential opponents within a two car radius. Also, there is a nifty checkbox and a horizontal slider in the GUI that allows for nitrous/FI calculations. Using this info, the car can make a recommendation on whether or not you should waste petrol on your opponent. :D

wtf are you talking about? are you serious?

hlaalu
08-24-2008, 03:04 AM
south park owns. im so glad they made the offical website with all the episodes, so bad ass.

as for the M's, maybe they were old, maybe they've been drinking and didnt wanna risk anything. get em next time :)

98BlkFormula
08-24-2008, 03:56 AM

can you give us a link to this info i tryed looking it up but i got nothing

98BlkFormula
08-24-2008, 04:01 AM

so this scanner even knows if your car has mods on it :confused: if so why isnt the police using this technology?

MJs1FastSS
08-24-2008, 04:09 AM
should ve told him to pull over (M5) put some blinker fluid in and race from a dig

hmmmmm that would ve been fun

WS6_Suicide_Machine
08-24-2008, 04:11 AM
Ya ive learned alot of those owners, dont like racing there cars. They dont buy them cuz their performance. They buy them cuz girls like them.

MJs1FastSS
08-24-2008, 04:14 AM
Ya ive learned alot of those owners, dont like racing there cars. They dont buy them cuz their performance. They buy them cuz girls like them.

ill hands down agree with that one.....

esp when you pull up and there is a great looking blondie in the front seat on the wheel hmmmmm.....:angel:

hlaalu
08-24-2008, 04:16 AM
well most people buy them because they are the best of the 3 and 5 series i would imagine... kind of like paying the extra $$$ for the amg package on a benz

Wicked_muscle
08-24-2008, 04:31 AM

everyone he is just playing..........god damn people here are gullible as hell.

CaliforniaBoy5
08-24-2008, 04:53 AM

lmao i know. wtf is wrong with you people?

Almostryan3
08-24-2008, 05:00 AM

I believe they were being sarcastic...

hlaalu
08-24-2008, 05:04 AM
bunch of noobs in here... the whole lot of you!!!

BAD-GTO
08-24-2008, 05:13 AM
i think pussy in german is panoche' Oh wait i think thats italian? wtf i dunno lol.

ZexGX
08-24-2008, 09:39 AM
are you serious?

No. :D Do I look serious? :D

MrElectric03
08-24-2008, 12:55 PM
That sucks, Ive wanted to race one of then new M3s,

hlaalu
08-24-2008, 12:56 PM
i think pussy in german is panoche' Oh wait i think thats italian? wtf i dunno lol.

sounds like a sandwich? :D

krazy4
08-24-2008, 02:10 PM
I've driven the new M3. Was pretty surprised at how fast it was. Wasn't expecting it to be crazy fast but it was decent. I think a modded LS1 with a good driver could beat one.

MrElectric that shit would be in the bag if you raced one.

MrElectric03
08-24-2008, 04:05 PM
I've driven the new M3. Was pretty surprised at how fast it was. Wasn't expecting it to be crazy fast but it was decent. I think a modded LS1 with a good driver could beat one.

MrElectric that shit would be in the bag if you raced one.

Really? I thought someone told me that they were as fast as the M6s were, and I once got my ass kicked by one of those, maybe they meant the M5.

ae13291
08-24-2008, 10:12 PM
the M series cars hav really low gearing, im sure people hav been in one and seen how easy it is to drive and basically un stallable. there individual tb's make them perfect for roll racing because of how jumpy they are. if we were to beat one it would be in the long run maybe after hitting 80.

bulletz28
08-24-2008, 10:57 PM
My friend has a C6 Z06, and he got smoked by an M5. He was doing 145 mph on the freeway and freaking M5 flyby on him.

Ryphraph
08-24-2008, 11:07 PM
The 335Is (Turbo) are pretty fast too.

Ryph

01SOMSS!
08-25-2008, 12:22 AM
lol! you sound like me.Not everyone likes to race as much as we do.

180ls1
08-25-2008, 12:30 AM

Ryph

ya i have raced two and beat them both one had at least exhaust. But the m5 is in a whole different animal i got left on hard by one. I was not in the best situation and he was modded but i had no chance i would have needed some spray, boost or a h/c setup. Are you just a bolton car camarojunky?

camarojunky74
08-25-2008, 01:14 AM
My friend has a C6 Z06, and he got smoked by an M5. He was doing 145 mph on the freeway and freaking M5 flyby on him.
i watched a stock c6 z leave a m5 behind like a civic with a turbo, i mean bus lenths lead

Ryph
that they are, a co worker of mine just bought one, im still waiting on the race with him
lol! you sound like me.Not everyone likes to race as much as we do.
lol guess not
ya i have raced two and beat them both one had at least exhaust. But the m5 is in a whole different animal i got left on hard by one. I was not in the best situation and he was modded but i had no chance i would have needed some spray, boost or a h/c setup. Are you just a bolton car camarojunky?

my car has a gmmg catback. everything else is showroom floor stock.

m6ttop
08-25-2008, 01:25 AM
335 is same as a stock LS1.........and ur car isnt stock.lol

camarojunky74
08-25-2008, 01:27 AM

prove it:D

01black
08-27-2008, 02:30 PM
LOL....fuckin swinehunts

Ryphraph
08-27-2008, 02:41 PM

Right, but being a turbo, they are highly mod-able...

Ryph

cruiSSin LS1
08-27-2008, 02:46 PM
fubar

whatsgrip?
08-27-2008, 02:50 PM
fubar

No Im NOT!:secret2::lol:

Almostryan3
08-27-2008, 03:03 PM
Right, but being a turbo, they are highly mod-able...

Ryph

Twin turbo. They will do a 13.5 with a good driver. So they are pretty comparable to LS1s. I would love to have one for a DD, just too damn expensive though!

Ryphraph
08-27-2008, 06:45 PM
Twin turbo. They will do a 13.5 with a good driver. So they are pretty comparable to LS1s. I would love to have one for a DD, just too damn expensive though!

Yeah, we talked about the black one at Irwindale that was running in the 7s. I just wasn't sure if they were dual or single turbo. Are they sequential? Are people putting big singles on?

Ryph

180ls1
08-27-2008, 08:33 PM
Yeah, we talked about the black one at Irwindale that was running in the 7s. I just wasn't sure if they were dual or single turbo. Are they sequential? Are people putting big singles on?

Ryph

no not yet thhere are a few compaies coming out with different turbo setups but none as of yet. It is tight in there because the turbo is part of the exhaust manifold and the whole engine layout is crammed in there.
They will hit to 390rwhp with a dead on tune, intake and turbo back exhaust.
Personally i have raced two one modded and one stock. I pulled both without a problem. Stock for stock ls1>335i

GMmexican
08-27-2008, 10:38 PM
I can't stand most german luxury sports car....the only car I would ever buy if i had the money, thats almost in the same class would be the aston martin vanquish

http://www.streetdreams.org/photo/data/501/832aston_martin_vanquish_gfg_versailles6_20inch2.j pg

orangefun
08-28-2008, 03:20 PM
See Most People Now Underestimate These Cars, They See Everyone As A Stock 13.50 Car.....got The Same Thing From A Guy In An Orange Gto Yesterday (hint My Car Is Orange) He Looked At Me Like He Was To Good To Even Drive Next To Me.....untill We Came To A Stop Light And That Lil Bitch Heard My Cam, Rolled Forward Looked At Me And By Then I Was To Good To Look At Him. Lol