Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

damper question

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 09:08 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default damper question

I am in the process of installing an D1SC Procharger. I have the ATI super damper and the pully that comes with it. I dont have the procharger yet so I dont have the blower pulley. My question is, according to Jake's install pictures it goes from front to rear- super damper, the other pully that came with the damper, and then the blower pulley. I have not removed the balancer but that doesnt make sense to me. What about the AC pully? Im thinking the damper should hold the belt fot the blower, the other puller replaces the old main one, and the blower pulley replaces the AC puller- but that does not make sense. Also would u want to bolt all the pulleys to the hub and then install onto the crank or install the hub onto the crank and then the pulleys. And any help on removong the old pulleys and istalling the new ones. Im sure they make remove/ install tools but am I going to have to spend a few hundred to get them or can they be rented at Autozone or another SAFE method used? And yes, I searched for the answers for the past three days on here before posting this... thanks!!!