Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Lowering springs

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 04:06 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Lowering springs

are there any lowering springs that will not affect to bad on weight transfer at the track. lookin for just maybe 1inch or so. and if any one has pics of there setup post up thanks
would not be too worried bout this but my car sits very high.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jason,

There are a ton of posts on springs in this forum with a ton of good and not so good information. Your best best is to use the Strano Springs. He's packaged is very balanced with an acceptable amount of drop. He also used very high quality spring steel so that they will not sag after years of use. Give him a call, he's very helpful.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:32 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by JASON 77
are there any lowering springs that will not affect to bad on weight transfer at the track. lookin for just maybe 1inch or so. and if any one has pics of there setup post up thanks
would not be too worried bout this but my car sits very high.
Jason, our springs will only drop your car 1". The fronts are rated at 550lbs the rears 170lbs. We have quite a few cars that have our springs on and take their cars to the track regularly. Our springs have a lifetime guarantee against sagging and are made from the same material that is used to make springs for nascar. They sell for $229.95 for all four or you can purchase just front or rears for $125.95 per pair. We have the springs in stock and ready to ship. I will post a couple of pics of cars with our springs installed. If you have any questions please give us a call.
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!

Last edited by BMR Tech2; 12-09-2008 at 09:25 AM.