LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

My Experience with RPM transmissions

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2014, 01:58 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Experience with RPM transmissions

So I had removed my t56 for a couple reasons, figured since I didn't quite know how they worked I'd tear into it and see how they function. So I did and I now understand that, but know knowledge on what all would need replaced and or what to look for. I call rpm and tell them I would like to drive it over and wait for it to be built they said no problem just make sure to be here in the morning, early. I take the tranny there and everyone is very nice and the shop is awesome. After an hour or so they have figured out what all needs replaced, honestly more than what I expected but the experience wrapped into that was all well worth the price. With the know how I would have gotten back together but know where near the condition and specs they brought it back to. Just wanted everyone to know these guys are awesome and very easy to deal with. Very professional but yet make it all worth your time and money. Wanted to thank Shane at RPM Transmissions for his help, and explaining why everything that needed to be replaced, needed to be replaced also thanks to the tech. Forgotten name but your work speaks volumes. Hands down RPM is the place to go!
Old 02-16-2014, 09:14 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the kind words man! It was nice to meet you. I believe you spoke to Shane once on the phone but it was I who you dealt with once you got to the shop. I wish I could work in person with all of our parts and labor build customers that way I could show them exactly what is wrong with their transmission and why it needs replaced. Like I did with you. You have a really nice T56 now, better than anything that came from Tremec in the F bodies. It should give you a long and happy life with your Camaro. If you have any questions at all feel free to contact me any time.

Jeremy
Old 02-17-2014, 01:09 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Jeremy@RPMTransmissions
Thanks for the kind words man! It was nice to meet you. I believe you spoke to Shane once on the phone but it was I who you dealt with once you got to the shop. I wish I could work in person with all of our parts and labor build customers that way I could show them exactly what is wrong with their transmission and why it needs replaced. Like I did with you. You have a really nice T56 now, better than anything that came from Tremec in the F bodies. It should give you a long and happy life with your Camaro. If you have any questions at all feel free to contact me any time.

Jeremy
thanks man, i appreciate it, sorry bout the name mix up. If i ever run into anything you guys will be the first to hear from me. If i come up with some money i might just buy that ls7 clutch you showed me, but once again jeremy the experience i had there was well worth the price. Plus my trans like you said is better than new and for that i thank you guys! hands down the best!
Old 02-21-2014, 12:40 PM
9 Second Club

That's VERY cool. They're not too far away from me (~4hrs)... maybe I should do this when its time for my T56.
Old 03-29-2014, 12:10 AM
Launching!

So I got the car running four days ago, and the trans is smooth as can be. Amazing guys to work with and great service, also there products are without a doubt amazing! Thanks Jeremy!
Old 11-05-2014, 08:39 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Jeremy@RPMTransmissions

Jeremy
Jeremy I have to say thanks once again, i have recieved the shirt and stickers and im very gratefull for that. thanks so much man im sure you guys will be the only place i ever have trans work done with. Very very good experience and i am excited that i have started this journey with you guys, thanks!!
Old 11-07-2014, 07:17 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by stoning_volcom
Jeremy I have to say thanks once again, i have recieved the shirt and stickers and im very gratefull for that. thanks so much man im sure you guys will be the only place i ever have trans work done with. Very very good experience and i am excited that i have started this journey with you guys, thanks!!
Any time my friend. Glad we could work with you. If you ever need anything else just let me know. Thanks again.
Old 01-04-2015, 02:12 PM
Staging Lane

Default Thumbs up

these guys do solid work.
Old 01-07-2015, 09:38 AM
TECH Resident

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Rodney, TJ and the entire crew at RPM are great to deal with.

Before and after the sale theyre there to help you out.

Quick Reply: My Experience with RPM transmissions