LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Tick performance - Great products and service, but the sales folks....

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2015, 02:28 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tick performance - Great products and service, but the sales folks....

Not sure where else to leave this feedback, but I recently had a $3800 order job I called into Tick for some sales advice on.

The guy that answered gave me barely any answers, was indifferent in assisting me and actually yawned in the middle of me asking for advice on clutches. When I'm looking to dump almost $4k of my hard earned cash into a clutch kit and transmission rebuild, I'd like to at least get someone who cares on the phone.

I had to call Monster clutch directly to actually get help choosing which clutch to buy in an $1100 clutch package (who were incredibly nice and helpful).

Not impressed. I really hope the rebuild team isn't as lackluster as their sales team and does great work on my transmission.

EDIT: Didn't realize the sales manager Joey is active on LS1Tech. Going to PM him with this.
Old 05-13-2015, 01:30 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

szalkerous, first and foremost: I am sorry that you were given the impression that our salesperson was indifferent with you on the phone. When you get the time, please shoot me an email directly to joey@tickperformance.com with some details about the call, including who specifically you talked to if you remember.

There is no excuse for you calling Tick Performance and leaving the conversation with any impression other than our salesperson being EAGER to answer your questions to the best of his abilities. I look forward to getting to the bottom of the issue and, most importantly, improving so that we never give this impression on a phone call again.

Our entire staff knows that Customer Service is the most important thing that we offer and while I realize that this phone call reflects poorly on the entire company, please know that our transmission technicians are some of the best in the industry and your transmission is certainly in great hands.

Again, I apologize on behalf of our sales staff as a whole. I look forward to hearing from you via email with more details.
Old 05-15-2015, 04:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Joey,

I'll be emailing you from my yahoo account that starts with fidelisoris.

As an update on my clutch order (to anyone reading), the customer service folks at Tick have been on top of the order process and tracking #'s without me needing to ask. I don't tend to let a bad apple experience spoil the bunch, but I've held off on my transmission repair order until the clutch package has been delivered and installed so I can get a better sense of what I'll be investing into.

Quick Reply: Tick performance - Great products and service, but the sales folks....