LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Concern with Racetronix.

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2015, 11:04 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Concern with Racetronix.

I would find another vendor to buy from.

These guys have horrible customer service. I returned a fuel pressure regulator months ago and haven't gotten a CC credit yet with several emails to them.

Buy from someone who answers their emails and phone.
Old 07-10-2015, 01:25 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by onefastgta
I would find another vendor to buy from.

These guys have horrible customer service. I returned a fuel pressure regulator months ago and haven't gotten a CC credit yet with several emails to them.

Buy from someone who answers their emails and phone.
Mr. Jay,

The regulator you returned arrived here on 6/16 under UPS tracker 1Z4R37A59186390570 not months ago as you claim.

It was your responsibility to properly pack the item in such a fashion to prevent damage. To qualify for return the item must be unused / in new resalable condition. As you can see from the images below it is not.

In an attempt to mitigate losses for you this issue slipped through the cracks.

Management will review this today and make a decision as to whether the item will be refunded or returned to you.

These posts should be moved to the vendor feedback section.
Attached Thumbnails Concern with Racetronix.-img_20150710_133633.jpg  

Manufacturer / Distributor of Automotive Fuel Systems, Components & Electronics

Please support a Racetronix dealer near you for personalized service.

>WEB SITE<
Old 07-10-2015, 03:27 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Your killin' me.

You told me what size padded envelope to use in your return label instructions, and that is what was used. The regulator came to me that way with the flimsy box as it was. It is still in 'saleable' condition. How about a reply to the many emails I sent asking for a status?

Sad that I have to post negative feedback in order to get a response.
Old 07-10-2015, 05:02 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by onefastgta
Your killin' me.

You told me what size padded envelope to use in your return label instructions, and that is what was used. The regulator came to me that way with the flimsy box as it was. It is still in 'saleable' condition. How about a reply to the many emails I sent asking for a status?

Sad that I have to post negative feedback in order to get a response.

This regulator was shipped in new condition in a 16x16x5" box along with your other items on 4/30. If there was an issue with it being damaged upon receipt it should have been brought to our attention then.

Envelope / package size recommendations are to ensure the return goods falls within the weight/density range specified on the return label only. Common sense would dictate that proper packing materials be used to prevent the item from being damaged / crushed.

If you feel that the regulator can be sold as a new item then we will ship to back to you so you can sell it yourself. We cannot in good conscience resell this item as 'new'.

Again we apologize for the delay as we were trying to find a way to restore the item to new condition and offer you a full refund.

Manufacturer / Distributor of Automotive Fuel Systems, Components & Electronics

Please support a Racetronix dealer near you for personalized service.

>WEB SITE<

Quick Reply: Concern with Racetronix.