LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Matt @ TT Performance

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2005, 06:46 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Matt @ TT Performance

I would like to recognize the good business ethics displayed by Matt @ TT Performance. I had an extended period where, due to many varied reasons, that my car didn't receive the attention that I felt it should. Nonetheless, I've always had a good relationship with Matt- who is a very levelheaded and responsibile man in a very tough business.

Yesterday, my relations with TTP were about to implode.. due to my reaching the end of the rope- after 222 days of (what I considered) needless waiting. This ended with a Tsunami of PM's and nastygrams with George and just plain ugly ****.

However- today Matt and I come to terms in a quick, clean, equitible way to rectify the situation.. in a way that both parties could live with and be happy.

All in all- it just took two reasonable adults 2 hours of conversation and paperwork. I'm happy and Matt's happy, too.

There are those who like to say that I'm a "difficult" or "bad" customer, but in reality- I've had ONE bad (and minor) experience with Cartek.. which is ancient history.. and a real harrowing experience with East Side- which they rectified and made good (but not before some hackles were raised on BOTH sides) and one other isolated incident where Tom Izzo sent me a pully that looked used. I was wrong (100%) on that one- and apologized profusely here and have since made many other purchases there. These are my only problematic situations which were resolved or have ended in friction of any kind.

My dealings with Billingsley, Thunder, Rapid, Scoggins-Dickey, TByrne, TEA, Nasty Performance, and many individual deals have gone smoother than a newborn babys ***..

I'm happy to say that the bad communications and misunderstandings with TTP have been ironed out with Matt, and we shook hands when all was said and done.

Old 02-07-2005, 07:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad to hear it all worked out

BTW

Is that your parts listed in the for sale section by TTP?

Some I might be interested in but I didnt want to post incase there was still friction
Old 02-07-2005, 07:36 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by offaxis
Glad to hear it all worked out

BTW

Is that your parts listed in the for sale section by TTP?

Some I might be interested in but I didnt want to post incase there was still friction
Don't hesitate..

They're all good performance parts, but they belong to Matt and TTP now.