LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thank you to everyone at Agostino/Autoworx

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 12:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank you to everyone at Agostino/Autoworx

I usually just peruse the threads on LS1 & 2 sites but wanted to post some really good news about a shop that had taken some heat several months ago.

I wanted a new up dated LS2 for my SS. I decided to give Agostino/Autoworx a call and now I'm glad that I did.

I picked up my car a little over a week ago from the their shop with another of thier inovative ideas an LS2 - 427 !

They put together an excellent combination. This engine makes awesome power,(check out sled 28's post from about 2 weeks ago on LS2.com for graph), remains streetable, has not burned a drop of oil in 500 miles, and yet it gets just a tic under 24 mpg on the highway with a 6 speed and 3.73's!
Excellent PCM tune , component selection and assembly!

More good news! I've been under the car since getting it back and must say they did an equally impressive job of harness routing etc. Everything is ty -rapped and routed through clamps the way it should be .
In addition, the car was given back to me clean and detailed, looking like it had never been apart.
I'm extremely happy with the work they did and highly recommend them and will continue to do so at every opportunity.

My sincere thanks to all the fine people at Agostino/Autoworx. Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Mods as I said above I'm not hip at posting so If this is in the wrong fourm please move it to the correct area.