LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Nothin to do with ls4 just wanted to tip my hat to "PAC" company

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2015, 07:44 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nothin to do with ls4 just wanted to tip my hat to "PAC" company

My radio was stolen from my car few weeks ago so I purchased another radio and installation kit but then I realized that half of the wiring harnesses that go to my steer wheel control module were taken with the radio I call PAC and explained to them what happened and that I stI'll have the module just were missing the harnesses and they told me to send them a email with my address so they could ship my out another. They didn't ask for proof of purchase or warranty info just my address so if u guys need anything with your radios I recommend them they are a pretty solid company great customer service I didn't even have to pay for the shipping most places you would have to purchase the entire kit again they get 2 thumbs up from this guy
Old 11-07-2015, 09:22 AM
On The Tree

This is small, inexpensive things that all companies could do. Costs them very little. I don't know why most companies make you jump through the hoops that they do. It has to hurt them in the big picture. I have made many decisions based on poor customer relations. I have told others about the experiences I have had, good and bad. Kudos to them for the great service. I am sure that good experience you had will pay them real dollars in the future.

BTW, good customer service is expected and will result in repeat business, bad customer service spreads like wildfire and can damage a company quickly.
Old 11-07-2015, 09:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by tim4daflow

My radio was stolen from my car few weeks ago so I purchased another radio and installation kit but then I realized that half of the wiring harnesses that go to my steer wheel control module were taken with the radio I call PAC and explained to them what happened and that I stI'll have the module just were missing the harnesses and they told me to send them a email with my address so they could ship my out another. They didn't ask for proof of purchase or warranty info just my address so if u guys need anything with your radios I recommend them they are a pretty solid company great customer service I didn't even have to pay for the shipping most places you would have to purchase the entire kit again they get 2 thumbs up from this guy
Sucks about the stereo, its a good kit. I have that as well. Props to PAC for stepping up customer service wise. I will buy their products again.
Old 11-07-2015, 10:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

nice ill remember them
Old 11-07-2015, 10:52 AM
Launching!

Yea insurance paid me well for it so I came out very good my buddy had a v6 grand prix in the back of his shop that was junk so I got the window for free and it was already tinted so I wasn't complaining lol just a few days work
Old 11-07-2015, 11:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

yea i was surprised with number they came back with I'm arguing with them about totaling issue I'm gonna see if i can talk some sense into them lol,u can pay me now or pay me big later so we will see i do not want to get salvage title,this is gonna be an issue i know but I'm gonna stick to my guns on that issue so i may lose battle but i know its a war lol and imm ready,so is my lawyer,hopefully they do right thing,but not counting on it
Old 11-07-2015, 01:13 PM
Launching!

Yea I hear u I had a $350 pioneer and they paid me for a stock radio which was like 5 times as much so I came out on top this time

Quick Reply: Nothin to do with ls4 just wanted to tip my hat to "PAC" company