LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Cartuning GXP/LS4 Turbo Update

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 04:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn, that sucks you didn't make it to the track. I was really looking forward to some see some quick times. I can't wait to see some pictures of the setup.
Old 09-24-2007, 08:02 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by SDfbody
Damn, that sucks you didn't make it to the track. I was really looking forward to some see some quick times. I can't wait to see some pictures of the setup.
still waiting.....I say pics or and (thats right hexx, I stepped it up now!)
Old 09-24-2007, 08:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Nacho SS
Iridiams?

I've heard of iridium, but iriDiAMN thats funny...
Well lookie here we've got a F#@&ing LIBERAL!! here! Allways getting into other peoples faces.You can't leave things alone can you? SMART PERSON WILL NOTICE AND NEVER SAY. DUMB PERSON WILL NOT NOTICE AND NEVER SAY. AND YOU MY FRIEND WERE DO YOU GO???
Old 09-24-2007, 08:16 PM
TECH Junkie

nevermind....
Old 09-24-2007, 08:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Ls4GXP
Well lookie here we've got a F#@&ing LIBERAL!! here! Allways getting into other peoples faces.You can't leave things alone can you? SMART PERSON WILL NOTICE AND NEVER SAY. DUMB PERSON WILL NOT NOTICE AND NEVER SAY. AND YOU MY FRIEND WERE DO YOU GO???
Liberal?

I am the president of the Government sponsored and sanction Republican Honor Society at my school....but nice try. I'm not dumb, I just learned how to type. It was just some humor to break up a relatively prolonged thread that was getting boring and somewhat hostile.

New users these days....
Old 09-24-2007, 08:35 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Nacho SS
Liberal?

I am the president of the Government sponsored and sanction Republican Honor Society at my school....but nice try. I'm not dumb, I just learned how to type. It was just some humor to break up a relatively prolonged thread that was getting boring and somewhat hostile.

New users these days....
Allright ok ok ok I went off a little. Peace. Don't TAZE me bro. lol BTW what is Sanction Republican Honor Society? Do you get paid there or is it just a side thing??
Old 09-24-2007, 09:02 PM
TECH Resident

I'm a liberal, but I like nacho anyways.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Allright ok ok ok I went off a little. Peace. Don't TAZE me bro. lol BTW what is Sanction Republican Honor Society? Do you get paid there or is it just a side thing??
Haha lol...Its a group that demands academic excellence (must have a 3.75 and have some Honors/AP classes) and is like young Republicans club. Its sanctioned and financially support by the government...no payment for me however. There's about 75 people at our school that are in the group that prefer republicanism over the whiny liberals....just kidding .

All is cool here, no hard feelings.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GXPJAY
Wow, you guys are worse then 6 year old school girls!

Geez.

-For all those that want to call a BS flag, you are pretty retarded, I am not a 16 year old kid driving a Civic why would I come on here and post info if it wasn't true? :S

-excuse me, i'm 14, and i drive a toyota carolla, lol

i do finally believe you thanks to hexx contacing cartuning directly. no love lost. i get it, dude you're busy.. we all are. all we're asking for is a couple of pictures. if you have a turbo i'm sure you have a camera.

congrats on teh super sleeper.. but can we see some pics? spefically i want to see the tubing.. where the turbo sits in the engine bay. the intercooler. all that cool stuff that'll make people go.. wow when they just look at the beast
Old 09-25-2007, 12:32 AM
TECH Resident

For all those that want to call a BS flag, you are pretty retarded, I am not a 16 year old kid driving a Civic why would I come on here and post info if it wasn't true? :S
Why would you come on here, create such a stir and then deliver nothing?!?!? Do you like ******* with people? No offense man, but it's not very cool to come on here and brag about your ****, then ignore all the requests for pics or ANY kind of tangible evidence that it actually exists.

Don't worry, I'm not calling BS, and I never really was, just doing some critical thinking. Really though, you said it yourself,.....
I have at least 10000miles of driving hard with the turbo.
...., and you don't have 1 pic??? What gives? Why would you NOT at least post 1 pic with all this great news you have?

Look I'm sorry if I seem like an *******, but I don't like people jerkin' my chain. I just think you could have handled this a little better, but it's all good. I'm not mad at ya. I'm actually quite happy for you, and all of us for that matter.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:36 AM
TECH Regular

Come on guys, you know how it works.....can't put all the info up all at once, you have to keep people guessing a bit eh? :p

I'm just here to let you know the kit is ready and working well.

I will have a couple pics up on the first page by tomorrow morning, cool?

Jay
Old 09-25-2007, 09:06 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Don't TAZE me bro.

I think they should'a got the girlfriend too, once she started yelling and opening her mouth...

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 09-25-2007, 07:14 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Corny40
Why would you come on here, create such a stir and then deliver nothing?!?!? Do you like ******* with people? No offense man, but it's not very cool to come on here and brag about your ****, then ignore all the requests for pics or ANY kind of tangible evidence that it actually exists.

Don't worry, I'm not calling BS, and I never really was, just doing some critical thinking. Really though, you said it yourself,.....
...., and you don't have 1 pic??? What gives? Why would you NOT at least post 1 pic with all this great news you have?

Look I'm sorry if I seem like an *******, but I don't like people jerkin' my chain. I just think you could have handled this a little better, but it's all good. I'm not mad at ya. I'm actually quite happy for you, and all of us for that matter.
Oh snap....I have to agree !
Old 09-25-2007, 09:51 PM
On The Tree

Talking

Originally Posted by 06MonteSS

I think they should'a got the girlfriend too, once she started yelling and opening her mouth...
They should've just started tazing everyone including themselves That was so funny, people who try so hard to be cool do the stupidest things. HA!HA!HA! I say just get TAZED and enjoy lol.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:59 PM
TECH Regular

Hi all, I didn't want to get shot so I figured I would let you know. You'll have to wait until tomorrow night until I can post a couple of pics. The car is at Cartuning for the night just doing a couple of routine things and I will have it back tomorrow. As soon as I get home from work I'll take a picture or 2 and post them.

To set the proper expectation, the kit that is on my car now is a bit different then what you would get simply due to the fact that I do not have ceramic coated pipes. Kevin wanted to get the production kit on the car as is so that we could get some numbers before the end of the season. What does this mean? Just means that it won't look quite as pretty as what you would get when buying the kit and also it runs a big hotter in the engine bay then the kit you would buy as well. Both of which are a big + for people buying the kit!!

**EDIT**

I'm not a picture ***** so I actually don't have any pics of the turbo GXP anywhere, I mean, I drive it every day and if I want to see it I just pop the hood so there was really no personal need to have pictures. Sorry.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:24 AM
TECH Resident

Thanks for the update Jay, we will be eagerly awaiting pics!

Last edited by hexxLS4; 09-26-2007 at 12:08 PM.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

jay. you have a pm.
Old 09-26-2007, 11:01 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cant wait for pics soon.!
Old 09-26-2007, 11:22 AM
Teching In

anxiously awaiting
Old 09-26-2007, 09:53 PM
TECH Regular

Pics up on First page, Video up tomorrow morning.

Quick Reply: Cartuning GXP/LS4 Turbo Update