LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

New PB at Track yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 03:13 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New PB at Track yesterday

I'll upload pics and video and the scan of the slip later tonight or tomorrow but we went out to the season opener this weekend at the track, was only $10 to race so figured I'd give it a shot.

I ran her on stock rims/tires, full interior everything, only thing I did was put spring blockers in the rear and play with the tire pressure. Did about 10 runs got my best time on my second run, I couldn't get it to hook worth a damn ever.

Especially after 2 VW's blew their tranny's in the same lane, 4 civics blew their drive shafts track was really shitty.

Oh well, best run was:

12.21@120.11mph with a 2.00 sixty foot.

Next step, weather permitting on Apr. 26th in the morning we're going back with slicks and skinnies and going for low 11's with other changes then hitting the Niagara meet after

I was also the fastest non drag car there, not the quickest but the fastest, NICE!
Old 04-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Teching In

sweetness
Old 04-08-2008, 08:44 AM
TECH Addict

PLEASE don't grenade anything on the 26th. I don't want you being TOWED to the meet!

Nice times....that's awesome.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:04 AM
TECH Regular

You should come to the track before the meet to watch It's about an hour and a bit from Fort Erie.

The car will be a little stripped down though...not 100% show car that day unfortunately.