LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Elliot Powrtworks + Trifecta = Winning combo!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 12:36 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Elliot Powrtworks + Trifecta = Winning combo!

I've just finished my build, and WOW! I am very impressed with the new power. The best part of this project was how great these two, Lloyd and Vince were to work with. Both were on point with any question I came up with, and always had the time to help me through any problem I had.

I have always liked working on my car, but this was by far the biggest project I've undertaken. There were a few points where I was scratching my head (setting the lash on the rockers), but Lloyd took the time to explain the procedure.

Both Lloyd and Vince answered repeated phonecalls ( sometimes 5 or 6 a day) to help me work out problems. I would recomend anyone looking to do work on their car to contact these guys. Lloyds work on my heads was excellent. He really did a great job. Vince's tune fired my car up almost immedeatly, and worked with me to get things exactly the way I wanted them.

I would like to thank Lloyd, and Vince for everything they did to make this project as smooth and easy as possible. Chris
Old 07-09-2009, 01:20 AM
12 Second Club

I finished my build a few weeks ago, didnt contact any of them for help. but when I was in the process of picking a cam and such lloyd was very helpful. Vince tuned my car I was very pleased with it. Both Highly recomended.

Did you get it dyno yet? curious to see what kinda numbers it puts down as it looks like we have almost the exact same set up, you have a slightly larger cam though.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:34 AM
TECH Veteran

LLoyd is the man in many ways and Vince i have not worked with but i hear he is also the man for tuning...good to see another happy customer of LLoyds work along with Vince.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:06 PM
TECH Regular

Airfix, funny you should mention your set-up, cause Vince mentioned your car and how impressed he was with lloyds work. I have to recoup some funds, as I didnt quite anticipate how quickly the costs would add up on this build. I should have some track times, and dyno#"s soon. I am also impressed with the numbers your car made, hopefully mine will be up there too.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:51 AM
11 Second Club

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

Keep us posted with the dyno numbers, and when you will be going.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:17 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by BLK,97,T/A,M-6
Airfix, funny you should mention your set-up, cause Vince mentioned your car and how impressed he was with lloyds work. I have to recoup some funds, as I didnt quite anticipate how quickly the costs would add up on this build. I should have some track times, and dyno#"s soon. I am also impressed with the numbers your car made, hopefully mine will be up there too.

Yah, I hear ya on how quickly parts add up. My numbers were right in the middle of what I was expecting I expected 380-400rwhp and I came out with 391 so I was happy. on the first dyno pull on the stock tune with 38lb injectors the car made 355rwhp and after all the tunning it made the 391rwhp, everyone in the shop was impressed with the numbers my car made. And im sure its got a bit left in it.

Im sure yours will make great power. keep us updated bro, and good luck.

Ryan
Old 07-10-2009, 04:30 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lloyd is great with his customer service! All around great guy! Congrats on the set up!

Quick Reply: Elliot Powrtworks + Trifecta = Winning combo!