LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Driver side window motor and and clicking from under the dash??????

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 03:28 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Driver side window motor and and clicking from under the dash??????

So yeah my driver side window decided to take a **** apparently, will not go up or down although the passengerside works just fine. It went out about 7 years ago and my uncle replaced it. It has been going slow for about a year or so although the weird thing is when I hit the switch to go up or down I can here a clicking under the das. What the hell could this be. It only clicks when I use the driver side switch. Anyway to test this window motor or what not. I figure If I can pull the motor and trans as one I should be able to swap a windo motor just curious to what the clicking noise could be. Thanks guys! Oh yeah for those who know about my 355 rebuild I have a video loaded up here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tshvdnKtmc but the damn sound is garbage, not sure if there is away to fix the sound or not. I just thing the car is way 2 loud for the camera or some ****, lol! But you can get a look at my car for now! I'll have to figure this out!

Quick Reply: Driver side window motor and and clicking from under the dash??????