LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

If you are interested in converting to 227's and single plane come in here...

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2014, 06:07 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default If you are interested in converting to 227's and single plane come in here...

hey guys,

some of you may have been following my for sale threads with parting out my car and some may not. Due to divorce and a few other life things going on I've decided to part ways with racing for at least the forseeable future. I've been messing with my lifted truck, coaching football, and working and going to school fulltime to get my masters degree. My life leaves little leftover time for hobbies that involve the cash investment that racing does..... So with that dumb **** said if you are looking to convert to a single plane setup I'm looking to part with the top half of my motor...... Here is a small list of what I would like to sell as a package deal.....

AFR 227 Race Ready Reverse cooled Aluminum LT4 heads. CNC competition ported by AFR but then re-ported and polished and port matched by Lance Clontz of California Street Machine. The heads were matched to the intake below.

Edelbrock Victor E manifold. This was a stock Victor EFI manifold that comes with fuel rails that my engine builder put on a lathe, cut, welded and modified to remove the water neck that LT1's do not need.... It is an absolutely beautiful piece. You cannot tell that it ever had a water neck. That mod alone was about 500 dollars in labor. The fuel rails will of course be included...... Also because of the difference in head bolt angle my engine builder fabricated special angled washers to ensure the ARP hardware clamps down on the manifold correctly....The manifold was also ported and polished lightly to increase airflow.

Accufab 1200cfm 4150 throttle body. Anodized electric blue 4 barrel fuel injected throttle body.... It looks like a carb but has all the standard GM EFI sensors on it. Map sensor, TPS, and a few ports for vacuum if you need it. I covered the vacuum ports other than the one that went to the remote MAP sensor.... It worked flawlessly with my setup as well...

Jesel Shaft rockers 1.7/1.6. We ran Jesel shaft rockers due to the RPM we wanted to attain and the cam we were running. They work as advertised. No valve float ever... Those running solid roller cams should seriously consider it....

Here is a few pictures of all the aforementioned parts. If you are interested PM me. I have a price in mind that I want to sell the ENTIRE PACKAGE for.... Its cheaper than you are going to find these parts new for ANYWHERE and it's from a proven package on a proven car with a proven engine. My car went 10.6@128 on motor at 3400 pounds and 9.0@155 on a 350 shot..... The price will save you a ton for your conversion and gets me about 60-65% of my investment back.... PM me if interested... PARTS ALONE FOR A CONVERSION LIKE THIS WILL EASILY SET YOU BACK OVER 5K..... NOT INCLUDING THE SHITLOAD OF WORK TO GET EVERYTHING TO FIT... MANIFOLD AND MODIFICATIONS WAS 1000.00.... THROTTLE BODY WAS 500. SHAFT ROCKERS 1200.00. HEADS WERE CLOSE TO 3K BEFORE HAVING THEM RE-DONE..... If you wanna play with the big boys hit me up and we can work something out......

Last edited by OutlawZ; 08-07-2014 at 06:00 PM.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:28 PM
11 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

What size was your engine?
Old 07-31-2014, 07:49 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by NewOrleansLT1
What size was your engine?
383 ci and right around 11.8 to 1
Old 07-31-2014, 08:48 PM
TECH Resident

I been thinking about a stealth ram for my LT1, very nice setup though
Old 07-31-2014, 10:27 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

TTT for ya.

Just so you guys know, this is a very similar top end to my setup that used to be Sikora's, and he had $10 grand wrapped up in it using the older style AFR heads. Like he said its easily 5K in parts to do this yourself...and labor on top of that will kill you

It doesn't get much better then this without going to big dollar custom pistons and reduced angle race heads. Add the right cam on a 383 and a true pump gas 10 second street car will be easy.

GL with the sale, hope to see you back in a few years when things settle down - even if its not with another underdog boat anchor LT1 .
Old 07-31-2014, 11:27 PM
9 Second Club

Thanks Puck... Yeah the number for this package is surprisingly low. I don't want to make it a sale thread in here because I don't think that's allowed..... But I'd rather the LTx guys read it rather than have it be buried in the classifieds as LS guys post stuff for sale....

I'm also selling my long tube headers.. hedman hustlers 1 5/8 stepped to 1 3/4 and 4" collectors.... ceramic coated as well..... 450 bucks takes em. They were like 925 new....

I'm not looking to get rich at all.... I'm taking a WHOPPING loss.... However looking at my situation right now the money that has been generated with parting out my car has got me a damn sweet *** apartment with basically all new furniture in every single room... It's amazing how much money cars cost......
Old 08-01-2014, 06:01 AM
TECH Regular

Damn Jason only if you had the whole motor for sale this winter we'd be talking... someone will probably jump on it before me though. Good luck man
Old 08-01-2014, 08:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Some very nice parts here. Sorry to see it parted out, good luck!
Old 08-01-2014, 04:14 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by OutlawZ
Thanks Puck... Yeah the number for this package is surprisingly low. I don't want to make it a sale thread in here because I don't think that's allowed..... But I'd rather the LTx guys read it rather than have it be buried in the classifieds as LS guys post stuff for sale....

I'm also selling my long tube headers.. hedman hustlers 1 5/8 stepped to 1 3/4 and 4" collectors.... ceramic coated as well..... 450 bucks takes em. They were like 925 new....

I'm not looking to get rich at all.... I'm taking a WHOPPING loss.... However looking at my situation right now the money that has been generated with parting out my car has got me a damn sweet *** apartment with basically all new furniture in every single room... It's amazing how much money cars cost......
You were running headers that small on your car with spray? Did it show any signs of wanting more?

I was under the impression that with a big head at your power and RPM you may start seeing gains up top from a 1 7/8" setup...I was planning on dropping a ton of coin for Lemons to make me a set of straight 1 7/8 headers, lol.
Old 08-01-2014, 05:25 PM
9 Second Club

You were running headers that small on your car with spray? Did it show any signs of wanting more?

I was under the impression that with a big head at your power and RPM you may start seeing gains up top from a 1 7/8" setup...I was planning on dropping a ton of coin for Lemons to make me a set of straight 1 7/8 headers, lol.
Bro i'm tripping... the hedmans' I have are 1 3/4" stepped to 1 7/8 with 4" collectors. I had to go on the there and look again cause you're right I was like wait a minute..... now I hafta go to the for sale thread and adjust it...
Old 08-01-2014, 08:19 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by OutlawZ
Bro i'm tripping... the hedmans' I have are 1 3/4" stepped to 1 7/8 with 4" collectors. I had to go on the there and look again cause you're right I was like wait a minute..... now I hafta go to the for sale thread and adjust it...
LOL I was like damn you were making some power through those things.

In that case, if you still have them in a month or so(unlikely at that price) I'll take them. Supposed to be house shopping, but oh well . Maybe it will motivate me to finish my car finally (only needs fuel system and computer).
Old 08-01-2014, 08:46 PM
TECH Addict

Man, I wondered where you've been. I haven't seen you post in a while. Sorry to you see your parting out, but i understand. You had a badass ride. GL in the future!
Old 08-05-2014, 12:23 PM
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd love to have the heads and shaft rockers.
Old 08-07-2014, 03:20 PM
9 Second Club

Okay... make me a deal....

I replied to your PM.....

Also Puck in case your wondering the fuel system is also for sale. As is an ATI converter and the entire front suspension consisting of upper and lower BMR control arms, BMR k-member, madman manual rack, and madman travel limiters....

I also have double adjustable Varishocks for sale out back AND madman offset lower control arms for those wanting to minitub or run 315 drag radials... the varishocks were 600 dollars EACH. And worth every penny... All these pics were taken the same day... We were straight DEFECATING on errbody out there with a little 383 iron block LT1......

Last edited by OutlawZ; 08-07-2014 at 06:08 PM.
Old 10-21-2014, 12:18 PM
8 Second Club

Check your PM's man.
Old 01-04-2015, 04:15 PM
Teching In

Sent pm
Old 01-05-2015, 07:02 AM
8 Second Club

Intake, heads, and rockers are sold... to me.
Old 01-05-2015, 07:30 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Ponyhntr
Intake, heads, and rockers are sold... to me.
Oh ya! What's on your car now? 210s?
Old 01-05-2015, 07:43 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by BIGsmokey10
Oh ya! What's on your car now? 210s?
Yes, 210's with out of the box Competition Port.
Old 01-05-2015, 02:36 PM
TECH Regular

Sweet! She's gonna like some 227s and a f1c feeding them ..

Might have to put a x on while your at it

I was literally going to text Jason today about these and buy them For my turbo build lol

Quick Reply: If you are interested in converting to 227's and single plane come in here...