LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

man will yall please check out these headers. are they too legit to quit? lol

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 10:58 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default man will yall please check out these headers. are they too legit to quit? lol

http://www.focuztech.com/xcart/produ...impala-ss.html
Old 06-05-2008, 11:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Dude, if you need some headers I'll sell you my Edelbrock shorties (OBD II car tho). And those are for an Impala, not an F-body.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:46 PM
Launching!

"dude" theres a reason your sellin em. its tha same reason i dont want my edlebrock shorties...SHORTIES SUCK. and i have a b-body, i come here because the other people are smart. that was greatly appreciated tho.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:09 AM
12 Second Club

... if u want them buy them. If you want someone else's experience with them try asking.... In a clearer method.
Good Luck Vanilla Ice
Old 06-06-2008, 12:29 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Cross
... if u want them buy them. If you want someone else's experience with them try asking.... In a clearer method.
Good Luck Vanilla Ice
haha what a lil bitch all i meant was do they look like they might be alright

i figured most people would be able to just simply give an opinion.

this is why i only send pm's.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:41 AM
12 Second Club

LOL And now he cusses to show his maturity and intelligence. "I only ment do they look alright" I never asked that just did some horrible pun at redneck slang and Vanilla Ice for what I wanted others to figure out was my question.

Way to go hero, you can't take anyone helping you unless its what you want nor making fun of the pun you started... aww that's so sweet.

Ice Ice Baby!

This is for you:
Old 06-06-2008, 12:44 AM
TECH Regular

Well it seems to me your looking for an arguement the way you jumped down I8ASALEEN's throat.... Maybe you should just stick to pm'ing the few people who can tolerate you.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:58 AM
Launching!

LOL And now he cusses to show his maturity and intelligence. "I only ment do they look alright" I never asked that just did some horrible pun at redneck slang and Vanilla Ice for what I wanted others to figure out was my question.

Way to go hero, you can't take anyone helping you unless its what you want nor making fun of the pun you started... aww that's so sweet.

Ice Ice Baby!

This is for you:
ok well it was mc hammer ill leave it at that.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:03 AM
Launching!

and black 97, i can understand why you might say that. and thats not true, i come here for good information and valuable opinions. i mean i figure you "adults", since im so immature, would recognize that someone would only post a link or something in hopes of a related response

i knew they were for a b-body.

and i thought a catchy title like that might spark some interest.

i really dont come here to fight though, i learn alott here and i respect most of yall, until im disrespected.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:10 AM
12 Second Club

*Shrugs* and that make my sarcasm any less effective or your attitude any better? No so what was your point again? Oh that's right still looking for that excuse to justify your attitude... maybe you can understand another picture (Esp since Hammer said Yall as we all know)

So you post a link and were supposed to read your mind huh... nice, along with your wonderful thread title it should have just jumped at us adults that you were asking us something important what were still not sure.... YEAH!!!!

Old 06-06-2008, 01:28 AM
Launching!

ok well your confusing and totally wasting space now. that was not an attempt at justifying my attitude but more like an attempt to apologize.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:37 AM
12 Second Club

Ok then my question remains of what exactly did you want to accomplish? What have you found out so far will not work with your current vehicle which so far i have been able to piece together is not an F-Body Camaro or Firebird etc.

Do you need to pass emissions, do you plan on trying too. What are your other goals? We all know Long Tubes are great but was there something spec you were looking for. The ones you posted look like Headers, can't say I have run across them before.

I assume price is part of what you can afford so what others have you thought of as well?

These will all help in someone helping you.
Old 06-06-2008, 07:00 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

On a more serious note, those headers, B-Body part notwithstanding, look like Clear Image's headers. They (Clear Image) do make headers for the F-body....
Old 06-06-2008, 08:39 AM
Launching!

ok crossfirst off, i apologize and secondly, youre right. i should have mentioned all of that in the first place, my bad once again.

ok so if anyone even cares anymore lol

i have a 1995 impala ss b-body, and i find it very hard to find good headers for the car. most places offer shorties, which i am trying to move away from.

emissions, ill go either way. i dont really want it, but i might get a set with it and just block it off in case i decide to go a different route later.

price is a prety big factor i found a set or two for 1400 and then this one for 500, then some 4 to 1's for 700 i think. ill take tri-y's or 4 to 1s or whatever, aslong as theyre long tubes
Old 06-06-2008, 09:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

all bullshit aside i think those headers look pretty nice. not sure the advantages of tri-y's over 4-1's but im sure a little search may help.

(yall cut this guy some slack he got checked, then recognized, then apologized)
Old 06-06-2008, 09:52 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

*Shrugs* and that make my sarcasm any less effective or your attitude any better? No so what was your point again? Oh that's right still looking for that excuse to justify your attitude... maybe you can understand another picture (Esp since Hammer said Yall as we all know)

So you post a link and were supposed to read your mind huh... nice, along with your wonderful thread title it should have just jumped at us adults that you were asking us something important what were still not sure.... YEAH!!!!

LOL...best picture I have ever seen..
Old 06-06-2008, 05:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

so much Nerd Rage in one thread, wow.

But to answer the O.P.s question, tri y headers work, because only one exhaust valve is open at a time, But will they flow as much as full length tube headers, nope.
Old 06-06-2008, 06:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WHITEBOY_ZACH
ok crossfirst off, i apologize and secondly, youre right. i should have mentioned all of that in the first place, my bad once again.

ok so if anyone even cares anymore lol

i have a 1995 impala ss b-body, and i find it very hard to find good headers for the car. most places offer shorties, which i am trying to move away from.

emissions, ill go either way. i dont really want it, but i might get a set with it and just block it off in case i decide to go a different route later.

price is a prety big factor i found a set or two for 1400 and then this one for 500, then some 4 to 1's for 700 i think. ill take tri-y's or 4 to 1s or whatever, aslong as theyre long tubes

impala b-body?! no way! i only have an impala f-body. lolol im just messing with ya.
Old 06-06-2008, 08:46 PM
11 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Focuztech headers are nice, bought my last two sets from him. Quality and turnaround time are GREAT.
Old 06-06-2008, 08:51 PM
12 Second Club

just to clear something up...too legit to quit is mc hammer not vanilla ice, but who cares.

Quick Reply: man will yall please check out these headers. are they too legit to quit? lol