LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Anybyody seen or heard from TurboBob?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 06:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 130 Likes on 78 Posts

Default Anybyody seen or heard from TurboBob?

I need to return my LTCC ignition to him so he can check it out. As most readers of the Forced induction forum know, I've had absolute hell trying to figure out why my car ran like crap. Basically, I've replaced everything except the short block and the damned keys. The last two things were a complete 96 wiring harness which I paid for promptly, added $60 to have it overnighted, only to find out today it was shipped ground from PA to my address here in Tex. Great.. just farking great. Since it's not going to be here till this time next week I want to go ahead and overnight the LTCC/Cables to Bob to have him go over it and make sure it's working perfectly. What happens is that the spark plugs fire randomly. I mean, all over the place. The LTCC diagnostic LED flashes to indicate its a bad opti but I replaced the opti and the opti pigtail and the spark condition is completely unchanged. So now I have a spare opti ($268 bux for nothing). I need to get Bobs Address so I can ship this back to him pronto and expedite it both ways.
Thanks,