Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Clutch disengage issue (weird)

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 09:13 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Clutch disengage issue (weird)

Hey guys, working on a guys 01 Trans am that I know! Here is my issue, a while back I put a Texas drivetrain clutch in the car....

He was driving down the rd and all of a sudden he wasn't able to put the car in gear... I got the car to my house, and started to mess with it, It had pedal pressure and all, so I tried bleeding on it, and that didn't help the matter at all, So I went ahead and took the car apart and put a new slave cylinder in the car, Didn't help the problem at all, well went ahead and put a new master cylinder in the car and of-course still feels the same, I bleeded the system for hours, and nothing changes, it sounds like I have allot of air coming out of the bleeder... Usually when I bleed one I have a serious amount of fluid come out of the bleeder and almost force the socket off the bleeder, but all I'm getting is a steady stream of fluid running out of the bell housing weep hole... But as im bleeding nothing changes, I can not get the car to go into gear or Anything...

Any input would be appreciated!!!