Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Need HELP fast!! pulling tranny STUCK!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 08:54 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need HELP fast!! pulling tranny STUCK!!

ok just seprated my tranny from the bellhouseing everything is free except for one hydro line on the left side how to disconnect line it goes in rite were the belhousing and tranny coneect help!!! tranny is seperated on a jack in garage and its late!!
Old 10-01-2006, 09:44 PM
On The Tree

do you have the disconect tool. if not u need to push in the ring with a flat screwdriver (or two) and pull on the line it will come loose.
you really need the disconnect tool, did it come with the new clutch kit.... pm me if u need further assitance...
Old 10-01-2006, 10:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

either take 2 flatblade screwdrivers and push the white collar in to seperate the line from the slave, or slide the trans out far enough until you can get in there with i believe it's an 8mm to unbolt the 2 bolts holding the slave to the trans. then just slide the trans the rest of the way out and let the slave "dangle" by the hydraulic line!

check www.installuniversity.com and look for their how to on a clutch swap, very helpful info and you'll better understand what i mean about just unbolting the slave
Old 10-02-2006, 05:50 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SS4Matt
either take 2 flatblade screwdrivers and push the white collar in to seperate the line from the slave, or slide the trans out far enough until you can get in there with i believe it's an 8mm to unbolt the 2 bolts holding the slave to the trans. then just slide the trans the rest of the way out and let the slave "dangle" by the hydraulic line!

check www.installuniversity.com and look for their how to on a clutch swap, very helpful info and you'll better understand what i mean about just unbolting the slave
+1 just push the plastic ring in and pull .

Quick Reply: Need HELP fast!! pulling tranny STUCK!!