Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Anyone use Findanza flywheel with Centerforce Dual Friction?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 06:58 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone use Findanza flywheel with Centerforce Dual Friction?

Right now I'm running a Centerforce Dual Friction (12") along with a Centerforce steel flywheel (31lbs). It offers nice driveability on the street, although there have been times when the revs felt much too sluggish and I wish I had my old setup back.

My question is, has anyone running the Findanza aluminum flywheel (PN 198571)? If so did you have any balancing issues or any other issues that should be noted?

TIA
Old 05-17-2007, 11:58 AM
On The Tree

OK, thank you for the reply.

Now, does anyone know if eBay is still the best place to make the purchase? There are a couple sellers on there offering this flywheel at just under $300 which includes shipping. I see that Thunder Racing and Summit are both significantly more expensive

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FIDAN...spagenameZWDVW
Old 05-17-2007, 12:41 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BYUNSPEED
FYI, eBay would not come here to answer your questions. I hope you would find this site valuable in information and the sponsors who pay to advertise and support this site.

SUPPORT YOUR SPONSORS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Either way, good luck on your search.

I do support out sponsors whenever it makes sense to do so. When sponsors go above and beyond, I give props - see this thread I started

It is not fair to say that eBay sellers do not come on message boards and answer questions, because many do. On some of the BMW message boards I frequent it is very common to see posts by folks that sell on eBay, and I'm sure we've got some folks on LS1Tech that sell things on eBay.

My question is whether there is another source available that can offer this Fidanza aluminum flywheel for $300 or less including shipping (198571)?

Do you offer this flywheel? What is the best price you can offer including shipping to 12144?

eBay example 1
eBay example 2

Quick Reply: Anyone use Findanza flywheel with Centerforce Dual Friction?