Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Shell URT Advanced Unleaded Race Fuel Available @ Norris Motorsports - Indy Area

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 07:24 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Shell URT Advanced Unleaded Race Fuel Available @ Norris Motorsports - Indy Area

Hey All,

I recieved my first order of Shell URT Advanced and have a 55 gallon drum and a 5 gallon pail available at the shop. The fuel from the drum can be used for in house tuning as well as for pick up in your own container.

The cost is $79.95 per 5 gallon pail or $12.95 per gallon from the drum.

Shell URT Advanced is an unleaded fuel that has shown to have better knock resistance then VP C16 and VP MS109 and has the same tuning properties as far as stoich as unleaded pump gas. So changing from pump gas to race gas is a relatively simple tune change.

The Ford folks running higher boost cars are showing nice gains over C16 and here is a thread with some videos and info:

http://www.nxtgenmustang.com/forums/...-C16-amp-MS109

For the lower boost street folks that want to try to maximize their setup from time to time, the Shell URT Advance will mix easily with unleaded pump gas and a timing change and gains from 50-150 HP.

I can also drop ship drums of fuel if need be.

So feel free to ask any questions and thanks for checking it out.

Mike Norris
Old 04-26-2012, 10:15 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

FYI for folks, I have sold almost two full drums and getting more in. Thanks!!

Mike Norris

Quick Reply: Shell URT Advanced Unleaded Race Fuel Available @ Norris Motorsports - Indy Area