Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Dealership Cars

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2012, 11:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dealership Cars

Went to the twin cities and kept drivin by this masarati dealership on the side of the road and noticed a ferrari in the showroom.. well being a car guy i had to check it out. drove up to it not expectin to get any closer than the glass from the outside and some people were outside so i got excited. asked someone if the showroom was open and they said no so i stood on the back bumper of my escalade and snapped a pic of the cars thru the window. by then my little brother was walkin up to the door and said he seen people inside so we might aswell try and see if we can get closer. walked right in the door and right by some people dressed fairly nice and started browsing not thinking much of it. turns out they werent open for sales but had a small get together of people to watch the mclarens race. i asked a guy if it was ok if we were inside and he was all for us takin pics and watchin the race with them but my 5 year old was runnin around and i was gettin nervous havin to buy a new paintjob on the mclaren lol so we boogied. sticker price was 239k on the silver mclaren and the other cars averaged 150k ish so no doubt in my mind they were all used lol. it was still a awesome experience and those are really nice cars. enjoy and sorry if the pics are too big
Attached Thumbnails Dealership Cars-image.jpg   Dealership Cars-image-1.jpg   Dealership Cars-image-2.jpg   Dealership Cars-image-3.jpg   Dealership Cars-image-4.jpg  

Dealership Cars-image-5.jpg   Dealership Cars-image-6.jpg   Dealership Cars-image-7.jpg  
Old 11-25-2012, 11:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ive got more pics but it wont let me load them and the heater is out in my house so ill take care of the other pics tomorow night if i dont freeze lol
Old 11-25-2012, 11:29 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The red maserati looks SICK! what was the price tag on it?
Old 11-26-2012, 12:40 AM
11 Second Club

looks like a nice selection.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I think the red masarati was 120 new on the lot if I remember right. It was such a nice car I couldn't take my eyes off it lol. Ill try and look up the model and figure out more about it cuz I'm curious as well. I've got a few more pics and so does my brother ill try and he them all up tonight. Goin from a regular Chevy dealership with a gs vette on the floor as the sweetest car you can see in the area to this dealership was like a kid being in a candy store. Next time I'm hittin up the Porsche dealer too when we have more time lol
Old 11-26-2012, 11:07 AM
Douchebag On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 89gmcs15
I think the red masarati was 120 new on the lot if I remember right. It was such a nice car I couldn't take my eyes off it lol. Ill try and look up the model and figure out more about it cuz I'm curious as well. I've got a few more pics and so does my brother ill try and he them all up tonight. Goin from a regular Chevy dealership with a gs vette on the floor as the sweetest car you can see in the area to this dealership was like a kid being in a candy store. Next time I'm hittin up the Porsche dealer too when we have more time lol
http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/m...ale-2011-02-21
Old 11-26-2012, 07:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

just a few more. i wish we would have had more time to stay. would have been fun to sit in the mclaren and watch the mclarens race haha. im gunna buy more lotto tickes now after gettin that close to somethin so expensive and nice lol
Attached Thumbnails Dealership Cars-1.jpg   Dealership Cars-imagejpeg_2.jpg   Dealership Cars-2.jpg   Dealership Cars-3.jpg   Dealership Cars-imagejpeg_0.jpg  

Dealership Cars-imagejpeg_1.jpg  

Quick Reply: Dealership Cars