Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 12:47 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beware of 1hotls1 aka Clint

I purchased a fast 90 from him on 09/18/2009 and paid on 09/19/2009
original link here
https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts...ds-42-inj.html

The intake came in cracked he said it was not cracked when he shipped it and we started a UPS claim as he insisted it was UPS damage not his. Well, after over a month of back and forth Clint tells me UPS will only pay $100 SINCE he did not insurance it right. I was told that once he gets the hundred refund in his UPS account he would send that over to me this was on Tuesday of last week Oct 13th. Since then Clint will not return my calls or pm's on the board. He said we would look for a new top end and split the cost. I found a new top end on ebay for $350 and informed Clint via PM that we can split the cost 125 each plus the 100 from ups to make $350 and I would be happy. But, since then he has had no contact with me and has been visiting the boards daily.

I hate to throw anyone under the bus but I want my money for the broke Fast 90 he owes me. I found his work number Monday and called him at work. He told me at that time he would talk to his wife that night to get the $125 his part back refunded to me on paypal. Again, he will not return my calls or pm's.

If this is resolved I will remove this until then I think clint needs to man up and pay me my money owed to me.

Last edited by CroonerSS; 10-21-2009 at 12:54 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:49 PM
Staging Lane

Here are some of thepms that have been going back between us before he stopped contacting me. Start from the bottom and work up

They just called and told me they only covered $100 plus $10 shipping. I'll send that to you as soon as I receive it and I guess we need to start looking for a new top shell for that intake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroonerSS
They wont release anything to me. Only to the shipper will they release the status. Can you call first thing in the morning? Why cant I get ahold of you on the telephone? I asked you to call me today?

Thanks,

James

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hotls1
I sat on hold forever. They haven't responded to my emails. I'll keep trying, but you can try to reach them also to see what they determined. I sent everything they asked for including the original receipt for the intake.

Quote:
Did you get ahold of UPS today Clint? I called you this weekend. Could you please give me a call today after you speak with them.

Thanks
James
817-832-6264

Quote:
I'm at a conference and can't sit on hold with them for an hour. Yesterday, someone at UPS told me they hadn't received the form from me even though when i sent it in last week I verified that they had it. I had my wife fax it to them again so maybe they'll call me today.

Quote:
Clint? I need help with this.

Quote:
Sorry man. I'm at a business conference and we are locked down from 8am to about 10pm every day. I'll try to squeeze some time today to call ups then call you. I haven't been at the office so they may have tried to reach me.

Quote:
Hey Clint I have called you the past two days but have not heard back from you. I wanted to see what's going on with UPS. I need to get this taken care of. Please call so I know what's going in.

Thanks,

James

Quote:
Got it yesterday afternoon and returned it today. The way it was worded, it sounds like the claim is approved and just a matter of them making payment.

Quote:
Did you get that form? Just want4ed a update.

Thanks

James

Quote:
I just spoke with someone at UPS and they are emailing a form that I have to fill out and then they will reimburse me and I'll forward that to you. They couldn't tell me how long it takes but I'll let you know when I send the form back to them.

Quote:
Tracking number 1Z28RF150341155528

Maria Rutherford
UPS Damage Exception Group
1-800-651-2352 ext 4513

Thanks

Quote:
I'll call them when I get a break today. What's the number they gave you?

Quote:
Hey Clint I need to talk with you. I spoke with UPS and they need to speak with you first and let you know the outcome. Please call them and let me know.

Thanks,

James
Old 11-16-2009, 01:30 PM
Staging Lane

Still nothing wont return my calls. I even called him on his work phone and now he wont answer that one either.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:22 PM
On The Tree

It's his own fault that he didn't insure it for the correct amount. Sounds like he needs to learn from his mistake and buy you another Fast 90.

Quick Reply: Beware of 1hotls1 aka Clint