Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Watch Out For Ss Girl? (Resolved)

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2004, 08:56 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Watch Out For Ss Girl? (Resolved)

SS GIRL Posted a WTB SS Spoiller in the TEXAS section. I responded and an agreement was made for the sale. I was told she/they (Her and B/F) would contact me about specifics time and get directions when it got closer to the weekend they were coming to Houston. That was supposed to be last weekend or the weekend of January 9th - January 11th. As it got closer I PM'd her to confirm she never responded. PM'd again later in the week I never got a response. I let her know if she was backing out it was OK but just to let me know so I could list it to sell to some one else. No response! I found her posting some part F/S so I posted a reply that she never PM'd me back. She said "My boyfriend should be contacting you tomarrow." Never herd a thing. I am not mad I just want people to be up front about what is going on and comunicate that to the person they are dealing with. I know things come up and plans change just let the other parties involved know what is going on. So I am not flamming Her or Her B/F, just giving heads up to anyone possibly having any transactions with her that I am unsure about her! I see that her B/F has signed up for the MTI dyno day I have as well and will talk with him and see what happend ETC... If he shows up.
Old 01-14-2004, 10:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1,454 Likes on 1,008 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

FWIW check page 2 for a similar communcation issue w/her in Nov.
Old 01-17-2004, 07:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree once a deal is made, that should be "It". Atleast Inspector12 & I see eye to eye. BTW, the Zo6 clutch works great! Fred
Old 01-17-2004, 08:08 PM
TECH Addict

You know she's not busy, cuz she putting up posts everywhere asking questions about other things. At least she should of had the common courtesy to tell you yes or no, instead of ignoring you.
Old 01-18-2004, 02:11 AM
Banned

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-trader-feedback/114457-hey-ss-girl-where-my-grille-resolved.html

hmmmmmmm
Old 01-18-2004, 02:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Inspector Email at ms2002@gt.rr.com with a shipping price... neither of our cars were running for while.... but now that school has started we are having trouble getting away... i pm'ed you about a week ago.... I have it in my send folders and it shows Unread by recipient plus i turned it over to my bf so i have done all I can do....
Old 01-19-2004, 12:51 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1,454 Likes on 1,008 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by SS GIRL
Inspector Email at ms2002@gt.rr.com with a shipping price... neither of our cars were running for while.... but now that school has started we are having trouble getting away... i pm'ed you about a week ago.... I have it in my send folders and it shows Unread by recipient plus i turned it over to my bf so i have done all I can do....
If you made the deal, saying you turned it over to your boyfriend doesn't clear you in the least. The deals were made with you not your BF. That makes it your responsibility to get it resolved IMO.
Old 01-19-2004, 09:24 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well I got a response from Melissa/SS Girl. I recieved it on the 18th I just checked my PM's last night and responded she is wanting to "make it right". I will check shipping, but I still don't understand why this is the first I am hearing from her about her transportation problems. All she had to do is PM me or Email me. She asked me to delete this thread. I told her that I would when this issues is resolved. By that I mean for her to let me know one way or the other. Thanks for the support guys and I hope the clutch keeps holding for you Fred! In case any one wants to know Fred is great to deal with!

Last edited by Inspector12; 01-19-2004 at 09:29 AM.

Quick Reply: Watch Out For Ss Girl? (Resolved)