Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Negative Feedback - PajamaSam

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2013, 09:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Negative Feedback - PajamaSam

Beginning of February I purchased an LQ4 from Pajamasam, it was to come with accy brackets, alt, p/s pump, and harness.
From the get-go I made it clear I would be having this shipped as I'm about 350 miles from him.
I paypal'd him the $ within 3 days of striking the deal (had to move $ around into my PP bank acct).
It took approximately 3 weeks for my shipper to pick the motor up to bring it to me from Chicago. During this time I kept in communication with him, trying to motivate faster pickup.
All is fine, motor arrived as promised and looked good however I received no alt or p/s pump.
Shot him a text, he said he forgot and would get them out to me. Ok cool, no big deal, it happens, I'm human and forget **** too.
Nothing or a few days so I asked him what was up, he said he was having a hard time finding some. Ok no biggie, I looked on car-part.com at local yards and cheapest I could find them was $75/ea. Told him this and he said he couldn't cover that kind of cost and would find some locally and ship them to me. Cool, no big deal. I don't care as long as I get them.
Another few days go by and I again ask what's happening, he responds that he's working on it.
A few days later I again ask him what's up, he says he'll send me $75, which will cover one of the parts I'm missing. Hardly acceptable but he says that's the max he'll do because $75/ea is too much "I don't know where to look."
So, at this point I've got $72($75 minus PP fees he didn't cover) which won't cover replacing one of the pieces I was shorted plus I have to track down the other, pay for it out of pocket plus the hassle.
He's claiming I'm lucky he didn't charge me storage for keeping the motor from 2/6 to 2/19...13 days despite the fact that I was upfront about shipping it and needing accommodating on that front to which he had no problem.

I left negative trader feedback as really, IMO, this is a negative situation. Buyer says he will include accy's, fails to do so then won't either a) ship em to me or b)cover local replacement costs(yard parts, not new stuff!).

In retaliation he left similar feedback, grossly exaggerating the facts. Said it took 2 weeks to pay(took 4 days, 2/2 - 2/6) and that it took 2 months to pick the motor up(took 13 days after final payment).

He's on here selling used motors quite frequently, hopefully if anybody buys one from him they don't have the same issues.
I'm quite sure he'll have something cute to say but that's fine, I've got screenshots to back up exactly what I stated. All I want is either the parts I paid for or to be covered for their replacement cost in similar quality.

Quick Reply: Negative Feedback - PajamaSam